💗 CHAPTER 14💗

It was thursday. Jimin's birthday was coming on Saturday. i just have 2 days to do all the arrangements.

We three came back early from the university because there was nothing much to do today.

Tae and Kookie were in the living room, playing UNO on there phone. I set beside Them and i was watching them playing and listening to the game music.

"we should start planning for his birthday, we don't have enough time left." i said.

"Yeah, you are right." tae said

"Sim thought of throwing a Party. i think its a good idea." Kook said.

"oh yeah, that's a good idea. Let"s call all our friends." tae replied.

"i dont know any of his friends." i said with sad face.

"Ahh don't worry Sim, i will call all our friends. you just take care of the decoration and the cake." Tae said.

"i will get snacks and other eatables." kookie said.

"yes, okay." i replied and smiled.

*We all were busy with our work. Tae and kookie were busy with their work and I was busy with mine. We have to plan Soo many things and we were supposed to keep this all as a secret from Jimin.*

*And the time came*

IT WAS HIS BIRTHDAY!!!!?

I woke up early in the morning. I got ready for uni and I went to kitchen to have breakfast. There I saw them all. Kookie making breakfast and Tae and Jimin were sitting, waiting for food. And I went to help kook.

We decided that we will pretend like it's a normal day so we acted normally. We had breakfast and Jimin was looking at me in hope that I will wish him but we were suppose to go on our plan.

It was so hard for me to act normally in front of that cute guy with puppy eyes, sitting in hope that he will be wished and hugged and loved.

We went to uni and Jimin to his office.

"God it's so difficult, he was so sad." I told Tae.

"Yes, he was feeling like we forgot his bday but don't worry, he will be happy this evening." He said giving me smile. We both have became good friends.

*TIME SKIPS*

We went back home. Tae and kookie went to buy snacks and drinks. I was alone at home, doing all the decorations. It was fun. I love decorating and arranging.

*ITS ALMOST EVENING*

All the work was done. All the snacks and drinks were arranged on the table.