💗CHAPTER-29💗

🩶Maybe back then A little
Just this much
If I got the courage to stand before you
Would everything be different now🩶
~The Truth Untold

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i looked up and I saw a Face that i remember. A person with whome i have shared alot of My memories. The Person i used to have crush on and The Person i was ready to Die for.

It was Him, My Ex-Crush, My Ex-Boyfie, My Ex-Bestfriend, My Ex-Everything. 💔

He was the One Who made me hate myself so Much.

(⚠️ Serious Content Ahead! No Laughing! and If You laugh, Its Okay even i Laughed.
BAHAHHAAH This one was bad.
i Admit Apologies!)

FLASHBACK

*4 YEARS BACK*

I Was In College, it was My second year. i met this Guy at One of my friend's Bday Party.

At that Time i was Pretty stressed and Not really into getting into a Relationship, but when i saw Him, i felt a Different kind of Feeling, Felt Butterflies in my stomach. Somewhere i knew its going to be Bad, but i wanted to go for it.

I asked one of my friend for his name, His name was Kang HyeJin.

We Talked and We Became very good friends. 

I really wanted to be with him for eternity but at some point of my life, i knew my parents won't be Happy or Agree to marry him, but i wanted to take Risk (Era Of Anything for You my love). 💀

i proposed him and we came in a relationship. The starting was good, everything was fine, we loved each other, we took care of each other.

We were a happy couple and then one day, my parents got to know about us.  And as expected, they asked me to break up because they would not let me marry him.

And that day, everything turned blur, our future, our dreams, our happiness, EVERYTHING.

And i was not ready to tell him anything because i had no words.

i started hating myself because i was the one who was going to break an innocent's heart. I was Going to be the one who's gonna give him Pain, And I won't be there to Make him feel better.

All of these things were Eating me Up from Inside. I Started hating Myself so Much that i decided not to tell anything but suffer alone. I was Ready to take all the pain instead of Hurting him.

With time, he started feeling worried and started asking me if everything's alright and I, As usual, Always declines That Everything is Okay.

And With time, After 1.5 year of relationship, i Told Him everything.

"My parents asked me to Break up with you, They said We don't have any future together. If we Get together, I will lose Each And Every one of them and I can't do that."

After Hearing my whole situation, He replied, " Oh thats Okay, We can't go against Them. Its okay we will get over this."

Tears started Forming in my eyes and My Head was Bowed. He Said,"To be honest, i got Bored of Our relationship, Of our everyday drama. It was too Much."

And When i heard those words, My heart was Completely shattered into pieces.

"plus, i wanted some space for me, i wanted to live My life According to my rules. Plus to be more honest, Most of the time that we spent together was All a Lie. It was a Drama and I was never True."

Hearing all those words from the person that i loved the most and i trusted blindfolded, Just Said everything was a Lie?

I started crying so Hard that each and every body part of mine was Aching when i was Crying. My Mind, My head was about to blast, His Words started echoing in my mind.

"Was It all a Lie?! The Love! The happy moments That we shared! EVERYTHING?!
Was i a Joke to You?!!! Mr. KANG HYEJIN are you even realising what you are saying?!!!"

He didn't said a Word. I was quite and i was On ground crying and Screaming Like i just Lost the Closest person to my heart.

And After a Few days We Met again to
communicate because i was not ready to believe any of the things that he said.

"okay i accept, everything that i said was a Lie because i wanted to Grew some Hate in your heart For me so that We Could get apart easily" HyeJin Said.

"I still love you and I apologise for my words, i was not in a right state of mind. It won't happen again." He Said.

The moment i heard all those words, i couldn't think of anything but to Slap him so Hard, but i didn't because I love him! :)

And After a little clarifications we decided to give stop to everything because we couldn't deal with all of this anymore. It was going to be Difficult for both of us.

And With time, he went abroad for Higher study and Business and i stayed where i was.

I started my own business and Lived my Life working and Not thinking about anything.

i kept myself so busy in work that i had no time to Think of anything anymore. 

And than One day I met the Person, The person who gave me Hope that Yes, Life doesn't end Like That, It could get Better anytime, Just trust the Process.

(And If you are Someone like me who has no Hope in love and Are still waiting for Their Love to Come and Rescue them from all this Mess, I LOVE YOU!🫂 )

And Everything was Going good, and Then suddenly, this person is standing in front of me, out of the Blue. WHY?!!!?!!

The flashbacks, The Memories all started coming back and Yeah That's were i Understood. Im Fucked up!

AND THAT TOO AT MY HONEY FREAKING MOON!!?!?!

Jimin Came to me and Asked me, " Sim! Everything's alright? why are you all so Red?"

"And Why is that Guy Starting at You?"

"Do you Know Him?"

"Can you hear me HoneyBun?"

And i had No answers to the questions he was Asking.

And Suddenly i passed out....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helloz My Lovely Readers!

Look who's back after 2 Years.. I apologise 🥺 i hope you guys Will forgive me!

I know this Chapter is not So Good but i tried my best not to make it Boring. I promise next chapter will be Funny and For sure, NOT BORING 🥹

And I will also promise ill Update the story and Will complete it ASAP. 

And Thankyou so Much for all the Love you gave to my Book. Im very grateful 🥺🫶🏻

Saranghae! 💜

Thanks to this Beautiful Hooman Being and To Wattpad Notifications for Motivating me🤐🩷