💗 CHAPTER 9💗

SIMAR'S POV

I wake up in the morning. I looked around and found myself in the dress. How can i be so lazy that i slept in dress and didn't even change it!? Wow. I removed my dress and went to take a bath. After that i wore some loose clothes bcz it was hot today and i dont have to go anywhere.

I went to the kitchen and i saw Jimin making breakfast. I suddenly remembered last night. Last night was so special. I meet my parents, danced with Jimin and the kiss. I blushed at the thought of kissing.

Jimin looked at me and said,"Why are you blushing? What happened?"

i nodded my head," Nothing, I was just thinking about the last night."

"ohh, 'Last night'.

"yeah".

And i remembered the other things happened, Wonhee and angry Jimin.

" How is your foot?"

"Oh, it's fine. I forgot about it. It was paining so much last night but now it's all fine."

"Yeah, because I massaged your foot last night.'' I was all surprised.

"Oh, i didn't know that you can do massage and stuff like that."

"I can do many things. You will come to know by time."

"But why did you massaged my foot? I thought you were angry with me.".

" Umm I was not able to sleep so I thought of giving you a massage."

" Oh wow, you are really bad at lying."

And I went to help him in making breakfast, he was making toast and i was making fried eggs. ( im getting hungry).

AUTHOR'S POV

They went to the dining table to have their breakfast. They had a few bites and Jimin's phone ranged.

He picked it up, " Good morning eomma."

Simar was listening to him. "Oh okay, i will inform her." and he put his phone down.

"Amma and Appa are coming to visit us, get ready" .

"Ohh okay. Wait, are you not going to work today?"

"No, I'm on leave for today."

"Why?"

"I want to spend some time"

"with?"

"With My pc ofc! haven't played in a while" She got angry.

"Huh? What? are you serious? i thought you would say 'I want to spend some time with my wifeu'."

"HAHAHAH, it's sunday thats why I'm not going."

" OH" and he laughed.

Simar got ready because her in-laws were coming to visit them. The bell rang and Jimin went to open the door. She hurried downstairs and organised herself. They went in and she met them.

"Ahh Simar! How are you? is your foot okay now?" Her mother-in-law asked.

"OH yes Amma, I'm fine. Jimin massaged my foot yesterday."