Back to school

You had returned him this time with Sirius by your side. The summer was over at this point which meant going back to school for your 7th year of Hogwarts. You went to catch a bus back to your home when Sirius stopped you pouting.

"Y/n can I please come with you?"

"Sirius to my house?"

"Yea your parents aren't home and even if they were they don't know we are together."

"Fine come on I'm taking a bus."

Sirius sat by you with his arm smugly across your shoulders.

"Your really proud to got me to take you with me huh?"

"Yep. I'm very pleased with myself."

You got home and set your trunk in your room.

"Sorry it's messy in here. I haven't been in here for like a year. The only time I came back I hurriedly packed for James' house."

"It's not messy it's nice in here."

He had a point. Your room was filled with nice tones like gray and black. Nothing too colorful. That was always a bad choice when decorating a room because what once was your favorite color could easily change.

"Thanks." You said as you began to pack up your clothes and school supplies. "Alright I have enough clothing for tomorrow and tonight and then we're off to Hogwarts."

"And I assume I'm staying here tonight. In here."

"No your sleeping on the couch."

"What..." Sirius smirk dropped.

"I'm joking I couldn't leave my light bulb in the cold scary living room."

"Thank Merlin." He sighed.

"It's actually pretty scary out there at night I'm not even joking." Your laughed.

Sirius got a good laugh out of laying in your bed.

"You know first time I've laid here since I've become your boyfriend."

"It could be your last." You glared climb I guess into bed.

"Alright I'll stop." He said wrapping his arms around you before the two of you passed out.

You got up in the morning and got ready before Sirius got in the shower.

You looked over at noticed the hair products that laid in his suitcase and you laughed before picking them up and walking over to the door.

You knocked before his voice said "come in."

"Did you need these?" You laughed at his head that was looking out the shower curtain.

"Yes please." He laughed and you ate them down and left.

You met up with Peter Remus and James and Lily at diagon ally.

"Hey there Siri have fun in y/n's room?" James asked before lily slapped in the shoulder.

"No she made me sleep on the couch." He said and you had to stop yourself from bursting into laughs.

"What..." lily asked looking at you. "That's not like y/n."

"Hey he was joking are you saying I let men into my bed?" You asked.

"No I'm saying you let Sirius into your bed."

"Ha! That's funny y/n." Sirius piped up.

"It is quite funny. You know I was thinking your a dog... you can fit in a doghouse."

"Oh jeez I'm sorry." He laughed and you help his hand.

You hurried onto the train with your friends and boyfriend and found your usual compartment.

The ride to school was boring as usual and you and Sirius lily and the boys just laughed and talked a lot.

Once you got to school Sirius walked with his arm around your shoulder and it seemed like very girl was staring.

One girl came up to you and him though and James and Remus and Peter just stood by waiting for the drama.

"Hey Sirius I was just wondering if maybe you wanted to go to the end of the year ball with me this year."

Sirius smirked and you were ready to leave before he started talking.

"Um let me think... no." He said and turned your face towards his kissing you as the girls jaw dropped.

James started laughing at her and about taking the hint and Remus just tried to get James to stop laughing while Peter tried to talk lily down from slapping James.

"I didn't even know there was a end of year ball." Sirius said as everyone walked to the great hall.

It was there that Dumbledore informed everyone of the ball.

"Hey y/n." Sirius whispered.

"Hey Sirius." You whispered back.

"Would you like to go with me?"

"I can't I'm going with Remus." You said with a glum look.

"What y/n."

"Merlin I'm sorry love I'm joking."You said and held his head in your hands. "Please tell me I didn't make you feel to bad."

"No it's fine just don't do that again please. You made me sad."

"I'm so sorry." You said and held him for the rest of the speech.

"Just so you know you didn't have to asked me we are dating." You said at the end of the speech.

"I would have asked if we weren't dating."
He smirked at you and you shook your head.