First date

You woke up in the morning your face inches away from Sirius'. His arms were still around you holding in tight as if he'd never let go and you never wanted him to. You placed a gentle kiss to his forehead and watched his eyes flutter open.

"Hello." You greeted the groggy Sirius.

"Hi." He breathed.

"No nightmares last night right?"

"Nope it seems my night light worked. You'll just have to stay more often." He smiled at you.

"Sounds like a plan."

You got up from the bed and went to go grab some new clothes to hop in the shower.

"Where are you going?" Sirius frowned.

"Well I'm going to get ready for our date later. Unless you don't want to go?"

"Oh no I do. I really do."

"Alrighty then. I'll be right back." You waved. "Hey James! Just so you know I'm getting in the shower! That's means if the door is locked it is not an accident and you don't get to unlock it!" You yelled and Sirius chuckled.

Remus laughed at James who glared back in return.

"It was one time and I apologized."

"Why would you even unlock the door?" Remus asked

"I don't know I thought it was a prank like she was trying to lock me out of the bathroom or something."

"Why would she do that?"

"I don't know alright. It's not like I saw anything that is the point of a shower curtain."

"You better not have seen anything." Sirius glared as he came down the stairs to grab some breakfast.

"I swear I didn't Sirius."

"Alright."

"Speaking of seeing things we heard something last night."

"Oh must have been Remus and a random girl he randomly snuck in because me and y/n didn't do anything." Sirius said taking a bite out of his now buttered toast.

"Very funny Sirius and James I thought I told you no." Remus spat

"Well too bad Remus because I'm going to do it anyway." James exclaimed which earned him a confused look from Sirius. "Actually light bulb." James directed the name to Sirius. "We just heard some cute nicknames speaking of which where is night light. Oh yea in the shower. Let's hope the water doesn't put the light out."

"Oh shut up we all know your obsession with Lily flower. Or was it lily pad? Oh yea it's both!" Sirius smirked in satisfaction.

"He's got a point James."

"Oh shut up. Moving on are you excited for your date." James changed the direction of the conversation and Sirius smiled.

"Mhm I don't know where we are going though." Sirius smiled at the thought of his gate with you.

The water turned off and not long after you arrived downstairs in some new clean clothes.