Your dumb you know that right?

The 5 of you got settled into your seats and comfortable before it seemed as if all of you started to say something.

"Who are we pranking this train ride." Asked everyone with slightly different variations in words used.

Sirius and James gave you a smile before giving you the 'haha we both thought the same thing look'.

"Well I was thinking we could give old Lucius a scare. Merlin knows he's a wimp." Said Sirius.

"Well I for one agree with Sirius I think that's a great idea." You said

"See the lady agrees now what about you three. He says pointing at you and then redirecting the pointing to Remus, James, and Peter.

They all have a nod and you all got to planning.

"Well we could always go with the good old puking pastilles or dung bomb." James suggested.

"Ok here's what I'm thinking." You started as they all looked at you. "I picked this up before we left. One of you boys just have to go into the boys bathroom and spray it." You said holding up the small spray bottle.

"Fart spray? What even is that." Remus asked glaring at you.

"See for yourself." You said as you sprayed it in his face him turning into a gagging mess. "So as I was saying one of you spray this in the bathroom before he goes in while another one of you put puking pastilles into his food."

They all looked at you with admiration except Remus who was still chocking almost on the floor.

Luckily your plan had worked out and Lucius had gotten food and then went to the bathroom before devouring it.

You had sent James in to spray the bathroom down and when he came out looking sick you knew he had completed his task. Shortly after that Lucius got up and went to the bathroom where Sirius slipped into his compartment to slip the puking pastilles into his food. Luckily there was no one else in the compartment because Lucious was sort of a loner apparently he thought he was too good for friends.

He returned from the bathroom looking like he was about to vomit before returning and eating his food. After a few seconds he ran back to the bathroom. To your surprise you had forgotten when he ran to throw up it would still smell terribly in the bathroom. Not even a minute after he entered the bathroom he had returned and thrown up in the aisle.

The old woman with the trolley came by one more time finding him doubled over vomiting.

"What is wrong with you boy! The bathroom wasn't good enough for you so you had to do it right in the isle?!"

All five of you had been hiding in your compartment almost falling over laughing.

"Ok free high fives for everyone." You said as everyone high fives you except Remus who eventually ended up doing it but he was still a bit bitter about the earlier incident.

"Ooh no price." Sirius said as he high fives you.

"Would you like me to charge. My high fives are a delicacy only the rich can afford." You scoffed at him adding a laugh at the end.

"Ok ok I'll be quiet now." He said.

You spent the next entirety of the train ride cracking jokes and mimicking Lucius. Remus however was still it talking to you.

"Oh Rem, I'm sorry but you were asking for it." You said patting his shoulder.

"You were moony. I see no lies. She is a mastermind." James sighed.

"A master mind I though I was THE mastermind." You said now crossing your arms.

"Well your half the duo. The other half is me." He added

"I think i've mistaken what you've said James. The other half is obviously me." Sirius scoffed at him and putting a hand in his shoulder pushing him back into his seat.

You shrugged your shoulders at James and gave him a I think we both know he's right look. He nodded his head at you.

It was getting close to the end of the train ride when you noticed James was daydreaming.

"Hey dreamer who's on your mind? Is it precious Lily flower again?"

He glared at you and that's when you knew that you had guessed correctly.

The train arrived at Hogwarts and the five of you got off.

"Race you to Hogwarts guys." Peter blurted out beginning to run.

He obviously hadn't realized that none of you followed his lead and had stayed behind and continued walking. The 4 of you looked at each other and let out a laugh.

You eventually began to run so you wouldn't hurt his feelings too bad. Even though it was embarrassing you were complying you still won even though you were so far back it seemed impossible. You guessed that Peter was just terribly not athletic.

"She's too much of a team player. You don't see any of us running." Remus stated somehow still holding a grudge against you.

"Ooh bitter now are we moony. Still mad about that spray?" Sirius asked. James was laughing at his ability to hold grudges as he did so.

Sirius was first to start running and catch up with you followed by James and then Remus.

"I won! Would you look at that." You said throwing your hands up in the air.

Peter however looked a little bitter about you winning when you were so far apart.

"Oh I'm sorry Peter I'm just so fast you can't even see me coming." You said running farther ahead into the castle.

Sirius however followed you and James eventually came too leaving Remus and Peter outside doing who knows what. Not talking that's for sure.