Jealousy

"Hey, Sirius you need to get up. You haven't left bed for 2 whole days it's like taking care of a sick child."

"How am I supposed to get up when your little girlfriend knows how y/n if feeling and won't tell me?" Sirius asked turning over in bed.

"She's not my girlfriend Sirius."

"Well she should be didn't you too admit your feelings for each other when trying to fish Remus' crush out of him."

"Good point but we're here to get you out of bed not discuss my love life. So get up sleepy head."

Sirius tossed over looking at James again.

"I will get out of bed if you get how y/n is feeling out of Lily?" He asked giving James a smile.

"No deal. You have to get up no matter what Padfoot."

He groaned sitting up a bit wanting to do this.

"There you go! I'm up."

"We mean get up and go to classes." Peter spoke up.

"I can't." Sirius breathed laying back down.

"We get it y/n will be there and you don't want to face her. Well you know what I say to that? I say suck it up and go down there. Fake date Marlene. Make her jealous and win her heart. If you sit here moping she's going to live out a life getting married to Oliver and having numbskull children. Do you want that?" James exclaimed. Perhaps this was his attempt at a motivational speech?

"Are you crazy? No I don't want that." Sirius asked sitting up again.

"Then get your arse up and win her heart."

He gave in and got up heading off to get ready as the boys sighed in victory.

He got ready as slowly as possible though. James tried at his little motivational speeches but most of the time they didn't work.

He made his way to class and took a seat quite far from you. Although truth be told he was staring at you all class.

"Alright Marlene and Sirius partner up."

The professor spoke up.

"Shit." He thought to himself. This was just great for him. The boys however seemed quite elated at this statement they were shooting him thumbs up.

"Hoping for y/n?" Marlene asked as he sat down besides her.

"What gave it away? No offense Marlene.

"It's alright I get it."

"Y/n and Remus partner up." The professor began again.

The whole class Sirius and Marlene were acting as if they were flirting when in reality he wouldn't shut up about you. She was giggling at his ability to recall the strange things you did in such detail. Like how some class assignments you failed and why.

"Jealous?" Remus asked from besides you.

"You wish Remus. Anyways what's it matter to you?" You asked testing your head in your hands.

"It's doesn't matter to me but it matters to him." He said pointing over to Sirius.

"It doesn't look like it matters to him." You said letting out a small laugh.

"He worries. He wants to know if your ok with it."

"Ahh I see what your doing. Everyone's pulling a Lily trying to get my feeling out of me. Good to know that she didn't tell him if he's still curious." You said looking at him straight faced.

"What in the world did you tell her?" He asked but you were already zoned in on Sirius kissing Marlene in the forehead.

You had let your face drop a bit and Remus took notice of this.

"You okay?" He asked.

"They couldn't wait. They had to do it in a classroom in front of their peers. He's crazy sometimes." You said smiling when you realized you had started to look more and more sad.

When class was finally over you couldn't take much longer if Remus pestering you about how "it's ok to not be okay" with Sirius relationship.

You weren't sure but you think it was just because he didn't tell you Marlene was his crush and it was her all along. You were really looking foreword to your date at Hogsheads this next weekend at that point.

— Hogsmeade trip —

You and Oliver met up at the train before it left for hogsmeade and rode in a compartment together. He had his fair share of jokes that were funny but not as good as James, Peter, Remus, and of course Sirius.

"So I haven't seen you around a lot who do you hang out with?" He asked.

"I'm surprised you haven't heard much. My friends are Sirius Black, Remus lupin, James Potter, Peter Pettigrew, then of course Lily Evans and Marlene McKinnon. I assume you've probably heard some about them we get into trouble a lot."

"Oh yes all the pranksters. I assume they are great fun."

"They are all very fun to be around. I'd have to say Sirius is one of the funniest though. He had his fair share of dumb dad jokes but they are always so good you know?"

"Dad jokes are just funny for some reason." He chuckled.

"Exactly."

Back in the marauders compartment Sirius was about to kill someone.

"I can't stand she's in there with him talking to him. What do you think she's saying? Do you think she already said I love you? Merlin! Do you think they are going to run off and have numbskull kids and get married like James said?"

"Deep breaths Sirius deep breaths. James was just kidding to inspire you to get up. I think they are just talking. We don't even know if she likes him yet."

Sirius turned to Lily.

"Lily please tell me how she feels. I can't sit here and not know while she sits in there and goes on a date with him."

"Well she said..."

"Go on." Sirius was trying to get her to spit out the words

"That I'm not allowed to tell anyone." Lily finished looking smug.

"Lils your going to make him cry." James said gesturing over to Sirius who was sulking.

"Don't make me break off this date James." She warned.

It had taken James a long time to get her to say yes so he wasn't about to let himself ruin it.

"Do you think she's talking about us?" Peter asked.

"Well I think it's a possibility considering we are her friends Peter but let's not get Sirius' hopes up. He might start hyperventilating." Remus answered

"So who do you hang out with Oliver?" It was your turn to ask questions know.

"I hang out with all the pure-bloods. Gotta hang out with my own kind you know."

"Oh." You were a half-blood but you were not about to tell him that.

Before you knew it the train pulled into hogsmeade. Hopefully this pureblood lover just liked to hang out with them and wasn't a bully to other blood types.