Well Hello There

In 3rd year you were what others could call an outcast. Okay... scratch that you were an outcast and there was no denying it. You didn't have many friends even though you tried to make them. It seemed like nobody wanted to be friends with someone who was always getting in trouble. It seemed crazy because you were super fun to be around.

You were sitting alone at the lunch table plotting out another one of your pranks again when you felt a finger reach out and tap you on the shoulder.

You turned your head as you felt the poke and came across three pretty cute boys and one not so much one.

Three of them kind of waved awkwardly one with brown hair and glasses, another with blonde hair and the last with brown hair and no glasses. You couldn't help but notice the other one out of the for who had dark brown hair but seemed to have no trouble communicating with girls.

"Hi I'm James. This is Peter, Remus, and none other than Sirius." He said as he pointed to each one of the boys.

"Hi, I'm y/n. Not many people come near me was there something you needed."

"Well we kind of wanted to know what you were doing." Remus questioned.

"Well I was planning out a prank for the Gryffindor common room I can't seem to get it all to line up though." You replied with a awkward smile.

At the mention of the prank they all seemed to light up with happiness.

"Wait a second you do pranks?" You nodded "and are in Gryffindor like us?" You nodded again.

They immediately sat down 1 on each side of you and 2 right across from you.

They looked down at the paper examining your pranking plan.

"This is good. But we can help you out if you want." Said Sirius.

You nodded and they told you all the ways that you could spice up this prank and make it run more smoothly. You smiled as you realized you had friends.

It was currently 6th year and your shenanigans have now lasted 3 years in counting.

You arrived at diagon alley via floo powder and even though you had so many things that you actually needed for classes you immediately entered the prank shop.

You walked down the isles running your finger along the sides of the shelves as you looked to see if anything new had been put out. Apparently you weren't paying attention because you had bumped into someone.

"Silly me I'm sorry sir.." you said but stopped shortly after looking up to see one of your favorite people standing in front of you. "Oh Sirius it's you. You Seriously can't be bumping into people." You said pretty proud of this pun you had just made.

He rolled his eyes at you obviously aware of the pun you had just made. Shortly after three more boys turned into the isle you had been on.

"Hey padfoot what are you doing?" Remus asked.

"Yea we have actual things to get for school you know?" James added

"Wow so no welcome y/n or hi how was your summer." You asked placing your hands on your hips.

When they all noticed it was you three people engulfed you in a hug.

"Guys. Seeing darkness." You said in a joking manner.

They all let go of you and you slapped the back of your hand onto your forehead.

"You almost killed me. Oh what would you four have done without me?"

"I don't know continue on with our lives as normal and forget about you." Sirius stated with a matter of factly tone as you hit him in the arm.

Remus looped his arm around yours as you walked off to get actually school things. What a bore that was but if you had to do it you would want to do it with these four.

Inside flourish and blotts book store you had finished grabbing the books you needed when you came across a mesmerized James.

"James...James earth to James." You said snapping your fingers in front of his face. However when that didn't work you just hit him with your book. That seemed to make him come to his senses.

"What wait who died." James asked as he snapped out of his trance yet he still had his sarcasm.

"No one died except your dignity. Why were you staring at Evan's?" You asked

"Oh you mean lilyflowe... I mean Lily." He said but his face was full of color.

"Did you just call her Lily flower? Omg! Guys!" You yelled as you began to run to tell Sirius and Remus. But something grabbed a hold of your arm forbidding you to go any farther.

It was only James though so you kicked him in the shins and ran as he let out a painful quiet scream.

"Remus Sirius! James has got himself a Lily flower." You said chuckling.

"What the hell is a Lily flower and why does James have one?" Asked Sirius.

"Well it seems to me that a Lily flower is Evan's!"

It took them a while but when they finally got it Sirius grabbed a hold of your arm as him Remus and Peter ran after James who was trying to exit the shop discretely.

You guys did actually end up losing him but found him again inside the leaky cauldron. Sirius sat himself down across James and put his head in his hands as if he was swooning over someone.

"So who's the special flower?" He asked him sarcastically as he already knew who it was.

Upon hearing this question James shot you a glare and you jumped a bit. He could get scary even though he seemed very sweet and nice just don't earn yourself a glare from him or you'll be scarred for life.

"Give him a break Sirius." Remus stated as he gave Sirius a little shove.

"Ugh your no fun." Sirius replied to him before getting up to get some butter beers before you yelled to him.

"Get me one too!" From across the room.

"Sure thing." He replied back as he continued his journey.

When Sirius returned back from getting the two butter beers. He looked at you and began talking.

"You owe me. That cashier was a pain in the arse. He kept asking me why I needed two butter beers like first of all none of your business and two it's obvious one is for someone else."

"Chill out Sirius it's just a cashier." You said taking your butter beer and taking a drink.

The 5 of you talked about James and his newfound crush for a while longer before exiting to run to platform 9 and 3/4. You had ended up having like 2 minutes until the entrance closed but who cares it was like this every year.

You all ran into the entrance way and walked throughout the train and finding a compartment way in the back that was empty. You all stowed away your luggage and sat down in your seats. Peter and James in one row and Remus, you, and Sirius in the other row.