The knight bus

You gathered up some of your wizard money. Granted you had never taken the knight bus so you took quite a bit of money with you since you didn't know how much it would cost. You had packed up a bag because you didn't know if you were going to end up staying. It was a long shot but it was very boring all alone in your home. You needed to talk to Sirius.

You sat on the curb outside your house. It was dark since you had taken quite the a bit of time packing your bag. All the sudden you heard it. You turned you head to look and surely enough there it was rounding the corner. It stopped right in front of you and the assistant person came out and held out his hand for money.

"20 galleons please." He said before you dropped the owed amount of money into his hand.

"Where are you heading?" He asked taking tour luggage.

"The potter household." You told him.

"THE POTTER HOUSEHOLD." He yelled out and the shrunken head yelled out something about a bumpy ride.

"So what are you going to the potter house for?" He asked as you held on to whatever you could to not fall over on your face.

"Well my friend is James potter and my other friend is Sirius black he stays with them now." You said trying still to not fall over.

"So who are you in love with."

"What I didn't say... fine Sirius. I made a big mistake not letting him explain some things and I feel really bad and I need to talk to him."

The assistant nodded his head.

"What is this a bar where you listen to al my problems. Tell me mr what something that happened to you in your younger days."

"Nothing much."

"Now you see I know that is a lie. Stop asking me about my life if you won't tell me about yours."
You said giving him a smile.

Thankfully not king after that the bus came to a stop in front of the potters household. You grabbed your luggage and excited it.

Inside the potter house James had heard the bus and Remus accompanied him to inspect since he was staying there for a while to support Sirius.

"Why do you think the knight bus is here?" Remus asked James.

"I don't know. Doesn't it only come to wizards in need? Who could possibly need to be here that bad?"

"Oh no." Was all Remus said before there was a knock on the door.

Remus decided to walk over to the door and answer it. However when he opened the door just the person he expected was there. He saw you looking very disheveled.

"Oh what is the whole clan here now. I guess now you have hummer." You said entering the household and setting down your luggage.

"Y/n what are you doing her and why do you have luggage?"

"Well first of all I'm here because I received this letter from Marlene which confused me a lot. Here read it for yourselves." You said handing them the letter and waiting for them to finish reading. You knew they had finished when they looked at each other with looks of realization. "It confused me because if Dorcas asked Marlene out then what happiest with her and Sirius. So I came to talk to him. For the second part of the question I would rather not get back on that wretched bus in case I possibly need something."

"But-" James started

"Y/n?" Sirius cut him off from the top of the stairs.

"Sirius."

"What are you doing here?"

"Marlene sent me a letter. I came to talk to you." You said holding the letter up.

Sirius nodded and led you towards an empty room. After entering checked to make sure the boys weren't snooping.

"So.." he asked. Just seeing you hurt him in more ways than one.

"Marlene sent me a letter today. Said Dorcas asked her out. Thing is I thought the two of you were together."

"Yea no. We never were."

"But I saw-"

"What you saw was acting. I never liked Marlene it was all a part of a bigger plan." He said stuffing his hands in his Jean pockets. "I've liked you for a long time y/n. Since the end of last year. So Marlene came up with the plan to fake date me to see if you would get jealous or not and maybe see if you liked me back. Now I realize it was a horrible plan and I broke it off after Lily told me about the smoke and sugar thing. Remus never liked you either. That was a cover up for me because Lily can't keep her mouth shut. I was losing hope especially when you went out with Oliver. I was going crazy then James came up with this really bad pep talk. Al about if I didn't confess you were going to get married to someone and have numbskull children and crap. I still just couldn't get myself to admit it to you. Remus is here because I'm really broken up about the whole thing."

"Sirius..."

"It's alright y/n you don't want anything to do with me and I'm not going to push."

"Sirius you should have told me."

"What difference would it have made you didn't even know you liked me?" He wanted to cry again.

"I would have asked you out. That's if you didn't ask me. It would have brought out my feelings. I love you Sirius. I'm so so sorry that I wasn't clear enough."

"You- you love me?" He asked

"Mhm."'you said nodding and before you knew it he was rushing towards you.

His lips collided with yours and you kissed him back. What did you do to deserve this.

You heard clapping from the door way and you and Sirius turned towards them Sirius arms still wrapped around your waist.

"I figured they were there. Any way let's continue." He said and returning to kissing you which you happily returned.

So much more was to come.

A/m this is not the end there will be more parts.