Hogsmeade

You were hoping with every fiber of your being that this date would go ok. If you had to walk out of this date and tell the marauders he was a pure blood lover that would be utterly embarrassing.

As the two of you excited the train he offered you his hand and you reluctantly took it. He didn't seem to notice this unwary movement because he hadn't said anything.

"I can't believe she on a date with that fool. That should be me holding her hand." Sirius spat.

"It's ok. we just have to keep trying to make her jealous." Marlene said holding out her hand for him to take which he did.

"Shall we go to honeydukes y/n."

"Why not?" You replied to him.

You and Oliver walked over the the sweets shop and entered it still hand in hand. You wandered through the whole store looking at all the different treats.

"So y/n what's your blood type." He asked.

This was the one question that could have at least waited until the end of the date. You were going to tell him and get some snarky response out of him.

"Oh I'm a Half-blood." You replied cautiously.

"Ugh. Isn't Sirius black a pure blood why would he be friends with a half-blood. But then again Your friends lupin, Evan's, and McKinnon are all half-bloods. Should have guessed it."

Your heart sank. One normal date was all you could ask for, a normal date where blood type didn't matter. But you supposed the world would never be that way. Something was always separating the people negatively. Witches and muggle
Both.

"Sirius doesn't care about those kinds of things Unlike you."

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked turning his head towards you.

"What it's supposed to mean is why is blood type important? They are more my friends than you'll ever be."

"Oh I see how it is."

"What's that supposed to mean." You imitated him.

"You have a thing for Black don't you? Too bad he'll never settle down with a half-blood."

For some reason the two of you were still holding hands. You ripped your hand out of his grasp and ran out of the room and into the next place you could find to sit down. You felt like crying.

However Sirius saw this from the window of the shop he was in and gathered the attention of his friends.

"Guys! It's y/n I think she's upset." He said as he began to run after you his friends followed suit.

When the group arrived in front of where you had entered to hide out Sirius spoke up first.

"I'll go in there first."

He walked into what was sort of an alley way things and looked around for you.

"Sirius?" He heard from the wall a little ways behind him.

"Hey what's wrong?" He asked taking a seat next to you.

"I don't know. He's a pure blood lover. He asked what blood type I was and I made the mistake of answering truthfully."

"It wasn't a mistake. He should love you for what you are and not what he thinks you are. Anybody would be lucky to have you blood type and all."

"Thanks. One question though. Why are you friends with me?"

"Well that's silly. I am your friend because I don't care about blood type. If you weren't my friend I wouldn't be able to live. You are the highlight of my hours, days, weeks, months, years." He said.