Secretive

You woke up not that long after he left you there but not too early either. You once again awoke with a pillow under your head and a blanket draped over you. You opened your eyes to what seemed to be 5 people all sitting around you.

"Hello, there what do I owe for the pleasure of being watched while sleeping." You asked groggily rubbing your eyes

"Nothing much just a few questions," A voice spoke up that you knew too well

"Remus? Let me guess you're with James, Lily, Marlene, and Peter lets not forget Sirius.."

"You guessed it, except the Sirius part." He spoke up again.

"Well... are you going to ask me these questions or just sit there?" You asked propping yourself up on your elbows.

"Oh, yea. Lily... why don't you start."

Your curiosity was really getting to you at this point. For one Sirius wasn't with the crowd like he usually was. You also didn't know what these questions were. If they each had one had they asked Sirius already and had him walking off in embarrassment or were these questions only for you.

"Who do you like y/n." She started with no hints of embarrassment in her voice."

"Well, that's a rather odd question to ask someone who just woke up isn't it? We didn't even have a conversation before this that led to the usual whos your crush question. What is this about?" You asked and even though you seemed like you were asking too many questions at once hopefully you would get an answer.

"No reason y/n just answer the question." She replied getting rather antsy to hear your reply.

"Well, I'm a bit like Remus in away. I don't really like anyone at the moment and if I do then I have no idea who it is because the feelings blend in so well." You replied now sitting up fully

They all seemed to look at each other with a look that was almost like an inside joke in the way that you didn't know what it meant.

"That's impossible there has to be someone."

"Well Lily, like a said there very well could be somebody but I just don't know it yet. That's why I'm waiting for amortentia to see if I smell anything and then go on a mission to find them." You replied back.

Lily seemed to come to the realization that also much like Remus she was not going to get much out of you.

"Do you know who Sirius' crush is? Not even for sure do you even suspect someone even a little bit?" James piped up and even though he knew in his mind it was a stupid question Lily suggested it so they can see if you were aware or not.

"No, not even a clue. Why? Do you know? Tell me tell me tell me!" You pleaded. All you wanted in life right now was to know who Sirius had a thing for. It just amazed you so much that Sirius the tosser genuinely liked someone.

"No, we don't. But that's why we wanted to see if you knew anything." Luckily at this time, the lying was going smoothly for James. Often times it would backfire in some way but tonight the darkness was also in his favor for it would cover up any imperfections in his lying ability.

"I don't believe you guys even the smallest bit. You guys and Sirius are always talking about something and then when I come in suddenly the subject changes. Take yesterday for example when I could literally hear you saying Sirius and someone loved each other but when I came in its suddenly 'oh how long have you been there' or 'oh yea pasta is really good' come on! Now here you are watching me sleep waiting for me to wake up so you can ask me if I know who it is like you 5 already don't know and this is some type of taunt. I just want to know who my best friend likes is that too much to ask? Just tell me!" You wanted to cry. Your own friends were purposely keeping things from you.

"I swear y/n we don't know," James replied

"Bullshit! And you all know it!" You replied grabbing the blanket off from the couch and headed off to the girls' dorm where you could sleep and not be watched by 5 of your lying friends.

That is when Sirius walked down the stairs when you were up in the dorms out of sight and out of hearing.

"What happened down here. I was awoken by screaming which sounded an awful lot like y/n?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck trying to wake himself up a bit more.

"Well, that might have been because it was y/n. She was yelling at us." James broke. He just couldn't lie to Sirius.

"Oh no, you didn't. What did you do to her?"

Peter broke he never was good at keeping secrets.

"Well, we kind of waited around y/n for her to wake up then asked her who she liked. Then she answered with no one or maybe she did she just wasn't sure about it yet. Then James asked if she knew who you liked and when she said no and asked us who it was because she figured wed know James lied and said he didn't know."

"Ok... but what does this have to do with y/n?" Sirius asked growing confused

"Well, she may or may not have yelled at us for keeping secrets about who you like and how we change the subject when she walks in the room. James told her he swore he didn't know and she told us it was all bullshit and we knew it." Remus confessed

"I literally cannot believe you guys. I finally like someone and all I try to do is keep at least her name a secret and you guys can't help but butt in and ruin it! I'm sorry for yelling but you guys keep bringing it up and I'll be lucky if she ever talks to me again after I kept this from her.  She's going to get suspicious and ask me and it will come out it's her eventually."

"You could always fake date someone else to throw her off," James suggested

"This is really going to come back and bite me in the arse but ok that's a good idea. But who?"

"That is where I come in," Marlene spoke up

"Marlene she will get so mad."

"Well isn't that a good thing? If she gets mad we are "dating" then she is most likely jealous and likes you as well. Then you can confess your love and live happily ever after. Are you in or not?" Marlene spoke as if this whole thing was planned out. It honestly probably had you met his friends.