Skip With Me

After Peter's strange race that he called in which you won the five of you had now resorted back to walking with each other. Remus' grudge against you seemed to be inching close and closer to being gone. You really shouldn't have sprayed him in the face with that fart spray but it was worth it for a laugh.

You all walked into the Gryffindor common room and went your separate ways to the girls and boys dorms. You all unpacked your things into their usual spots and went to hangout for the day. Usually the first day of school didn't have many classes except for the occasional assembly type meeting telling you about new teachers and blah.

You were the first one out and wasted no time waiting for the boys to come out of the dorm. You left down to the cafeteria where Dumbledore was sure to be speaking.

After a while you ended up hearing a good set of 8 feet making their way towards you.

"Well hello y/n..." Sirius said crossing his arms.

"Hello Sirius come to see the speech." You asked knowing very well if he didn't come he would be very confused for the school year.

"You left us." James started.

"Oh was I supposed to wait." You asked batting your eyes

"We didn't know where you were we though you had been murdered." Remus added to the previous 2's statements sarcasticly. But he didn't look all too disappointed to have though you were murdered.

"I don't think it would have bothered you much Remus." You said turning in your seat to face Dumbledore again. "I'm sorry Remus I won't spray you in the face with anymore gag gifts." You said looking at Sirius again.

Wait for it...

"That's funny get it GAG gift and it made you gag." He said laughing with a large smile on his face.

He held up a hand and you high fived him. That did earn you a eye roll from Remus though apparently he didn't find the pun very funny.

They eventually sat down giving up the argument they were trying to start know that they knew they wouldn't win. Of course Dumbledore went on for what seemed like forever.

When the speech was finally over the tables magically filled with food and everybody quickly began digging into the food.

After everyone ate you and the boys headed to the Gryffindor common room and went your separate ways once again.

In the morning you got ready and this time you waited in the common room for the boys however when they hadn't woken up you gathered up Lily and Marlene. The three of you were close but not as close as you were with the boys. You and the boys  had figured out a way to get up the stairs when they gave you trouble. You slowly but surely entered the boys dorm to find them still passed out.

You put Lily on James duty, Marlene on Remus, and you prepared yourself to be yelled at by Sirius. Peter could wake up on his own or you would have one of the boys wake him up.

You all got ready and on the count of 3 and slapped them. They all woke up pretty immediately after this.

"What was that for?!" James started and then he noticed Lily standing in front of him with her arms crossed waiting for him to wake up. He didn't seem to be able to make the rest of his sentence out.

"We'll leave you guys to change. If it weren't for us you would have missed the first class of the year. And to think this time I waited for you." You said beginning to walk out of the room.

"Oh how terrible it would be if we missed the first class." Sirius replied "wait what do you mean you waited for us?" He started again.

"Well yeah I didn't want to be yelled at again and give Remus another grudge to hold." You said glaring at Remus now.

The three of you walked out leaving the boys to get ready for class and waited on the couch. Before long they had entered the common room looking very irritated and tired.

"What were you guys doing last night? How long did you stay up you look very tired?" You asked

"Oh nothing much just talking about our crushes." He said giving you a sarcastic smile.

"Hey that was our secret Sirius. You did it too!" James replied.

You let out a laugh.

"You were Serious. You sounded sarcastic."

"That was the point." He answered now glaring at James.

"Well I know who yours is." You said pointing at James. "But what about the two of you." You said now pointing your finger and Sirius and Remus.

Remus thew his hands up in the air.

"I surrender. But you will never know. I may not even have one. It's all a matter of if I'm lying or not to you."

"Why do you have to speak in riddles Remus." You
asked.

"Yeah I think I'm going to save myself the ridicule and teasing and just go with... I'm not telling you."

"Ugh... fine you two are no fun."

You all walked down to your class and took a seat. It was potions and it was about the most boring class ever. It just took so much effort but sometimes you actually tried because you wanted to make the potion for example amortentia. You hadn't actually made it yet apparently they were saving it for the last year considering it was a love potion. You did know that when you did actually make it you were going to put so much effort into it.

Considering you didn't actually know what you were going to smell because you didn't have any crushes at Hogwarts the whole time you were here. It just wasn't your thing. You were looking forward to making the potion.

You felt a finger tap your shoulder.

"This class is boring! Skip with me." He whisper exclaimed.

"No this class is important do you want to have a
job and make money after Hogwarts. I have a inkling that they might look into your grades." You said giving him a smile.

"Ok then your not fun." He said scoffing at you leaning back in his chair.

For once in a lifetime he listened to you and didn't go without you or at all.

You turned in your seat looking at him your eyes meeting his again.

"But I do say I don't think astronomy is too important." You said smiling.

"I thought so." He replied as you turned back around rolling your eyes at him.