Stalkers

Remus did end up pulling James throughout the castle as far away from the two of you as possible.

"Oh, I see we're giving them privacy so they can love each other in their own company." He said looking at Remus as his arm was being pulled through the school.

"I thought you were the smart one James they aren't in love."

"But you heard him last night didn't you. He talked about this girl the same way I talk about Lily flower. That's not like him so who else could it be." James said tugging his arm away from Remus and crossing them.

Remus however was not having it and grabbed his arm again and pulled him a little longer until he was met with Lily.

"Hey, have you seen y/n anywhere? I know she skipped class but I've been looking for her in all the places she could have runoff too. She ran off with Sirius didn't she?" Lily asked.

"Yes she did now..." he was cut off by a smiling James.

"They are sleeping in each other's arms Lily!" He yelled.

"Wait what!" Lily said running off. It wasn't like Lily to get too involved in drama but since you were friends she had to see this.

Now Remus had another person to chase. He may or may not have pushed James into an empty closet and locked it. He wasn't stupid enough to let him have his wand so he took it before locking the door.

He was now chasing after Lily as she ran through the halls to get to the Gryffindor common room.

"Lily don't!" He started as she just laughed at him. "Lily I swear it's not how James makes it out to
Be. They don't like each other."

"I don't care. This is going to be adorable so I want to see it."

To Remus' dismay, she had made it to the common room now staring at the two of you sleep in each other's arms with your head tucked under his chin.

"Oh Remus you can't tell me that they aren't in love do you see them." She said pointing at the two of you.

"Merlin Lily you are just as bad as James. Leave them alone let's go. If you would be so kind to help me with James and keeping him away from Sirius and her that would be great."

"Only if you tell me who you were talking about during your little crush gossip session last night."

"You want to know the truth, Lily? I don't have a crush I just didn't want to have the boys talk about their crushes and then have me not say anything. It would be unfair."

"I don't believe you. If I help you with James you're going to take verituserum. Okay?"

"Fine but you're not going to get anything out of me."

She still seemed content with that answer and started running back to where James was last seen.

"Where did he go?" She asked seeming a little concerned they might have to go through the whole castle to find him.

"Oh about that.." he said as he took out his wand and unlocked the door which opened to a sulking James.

"You came back for me my dear friend."

"I know I'm great," Remus said sarcastically.

"Wasn't talking to you. You traitor!" He said standing by Lily. "Did you see them sleeping in each other's arms Lily? It was adorable wasn't it?!" He continued.

"It was so adorable. I'm on your side he has to like her." She answered whispering the last part of the statement so Remus couldn't hear.

"I can't deal with you two much longer." He said semi sarcastically.