Date Night For Lils

"Lily you have to stop freaking out! It's all going to go smoothly." You said taking lily by the shoulders and giving her a slight shake.

"What if it doesn't go well? What if he decided that he doesn't want to date me and he wants someone else?" Lily was starting to go a little bit crazy

"Lily please stop driving yourself mad. James has been obsessed with you for a long time. How many times did he ask you out to Hogsmeade how many times? What I would give to have someone who is as obsessed with me as James is for you."

"What if he's over trying to win me over now though. You don't have to give anything because you already have someone." Lily said pulling on her second heel

"What?" You must not have been hearing her correctly.

"What did I say?" Lily was now pulling on her jacket.

"You said that I had someone whos obsessed with me. Who is it?"

"Got to go." She was darting out the door. Even in heels she still somehow getting away from you.

You were running after her you assumed that James was going to be with the marauders but you did not care at this point.

"Ok James I'm ready to go wherever you're taking me as long as it's away from her." She had now gotten to James who was as you suspected with the boys and was pointing at you.

"Why her?" Sirius must have been the most confused out of all of you.

"Lily! I swear to merlin if you don't stay where you are I'm going to cut your head off and gift it to James!"

"Why is she so angry?" Sirius questioned Lily, and if it was possible Lily just realized what was going to happen and was even more terrified.

"Now tell me right now who you were talking about that is obsessed with me like James is for you. I know I said I wanted that but you're scaring me now."

Lily was franticly looking at all the boys looking for some kind of answer. Sirius didn't really know how to feel about all this. You said you wanted it but it was scaring you, Lily told you someone was obsessed with you everything was swirling in his head.

"It's Peter!" She blurted.

"What! No, it's not it's-" He couldn't finish before Remus's hand was slapped over his mouth.

"No, no Remus I want to hear who it is."

"No, you don't." Remus was shaking his head violently.

"Yes, I do! Now don't make me hex it out of you."

"It's me! Or it was, not really anymore but when we were younger not long after we met."

"Oh ok then carry on." You were walking away now.

For the life of you, you couldn't figure out what was wrong with you. When he said that he was the one who was obsessed with something in your heart shrank a little. Not anything like actually getting smaller but something made you sad. It's not like you wanted it to be peter in any way that was disgusting. You surely didn't want it to be Remus you guys were just friends. Not James either he was like a brother to you, but that only left Sirius and you really didn't think it was him.

"Nice going Lily just flat out telling her someone was obsessed with her."

"I'm sorry guys but I was being self-conscious about James liking me and then one thing led to another and she said quote "What I would give to have someone, as obsessed with me like James, is for you. So I just accidentally said you dint have to give anything someone is already obsessed with you. At least I didn't say sirius."

They spent a little while longer arguing before laughing it off and James leading Lily away for their date somewhere around the school.

Sirius and Remus walked off with peter and decided to take a little stroll.

"Hey Remus, thank you for covering for me. You didn't have to do that. I bet the truth is going to come out at some point and it would have been easy just to get it ut then and there. You probably also embarrassed yourself hopefully she's not weird around you because of that."

"It's alright Padfoot. It would have been even more embarrassing for her to find out about you in that way."

"Yea it's just that part of me wonders how she would react to it you know? I love her so much and I don't even know if she feels the same about me."

"Yea just remember that Lily knows how she feels about you and Marlene's fake relationship. This could honestly be some pretty great stuff for guilt-tripping her to tell you. It's almost going to be Christmas break and I just know that James is going to have to try and keep you sane. You always drive yourself mad, you were going crazy when y/n was on another date and you didn't know what she was talking about. Now I can't imagine you at the break."

"I can't either, but your right. I really need to at least try and use this to get some information out of lily. What if how she feels is crucial to me and her dating and she's keeping it to herself. If she never tells me y/n might run off and get married to a numbskull and have a little numskull family."

"You really stuck on that aren't you."

All Sirius did was nod and Remus couldn't help but laugh at him.