Chapter 28

*3rd pov

"jjuu!! Over here!!" Y/N waved his hand at minju who seems like she looking after him.

"Oppa!!!" She immediately run and dive right into his hug.

"So why did you wanted to meet me?"

"I wanted to have a date today" she said to him, excitement can be seen on her face.

"What about the fans?? They will found out, you don't even wear any mask or disguise" he jokingly teased her.

"I don't care, let's go" she said without any care, before she lock her arm with him and go to the cafe she wanted to visit.

It's been a few months since the dating news broke out, it immediately become a hot topic among all the kpop fans around the world, it was so shocking that their name become the top searched on the internet until today.

Y/N and minju couple immediately become the nation's couple. The fans even make a nickname for
Y/N and minju which is choding couple because how they acted like a little kid when they are together, everytime they are together fans can be seen their childish bickering that it makes the fans loved them more and the other is new 2Kims.

Unfortunately for chaewon and wonwoo thing got a little bit hard for them. At first a lot of fans didn't liked it but because of Y/N and minju help, the fans gradually accept them, also the collab song wonwoo and chaewon did make more fans loved this couple too.

*Y/N pov

"Oppa i want that and that and that" minju said while pointing at a lot of foods on the menu list.

"Nonono it's too much, you will get fat if you did that"

"Hmphhh..... Oppa meanie" she sulked and crossed her hand with her mouth pouting that she looks like yena.

"Excuse me, so what will you choose?" The cashier asked me.

"Give me all she pick earlier and also one iced americano and one chocolate cake"

"Hehehe oppa is kind, I love you oppa" she immediately become happy again and give me a kiss on the cheek and also lock her arms with me.

"We have an event going on" she said while pointing at the little stand on the cashier "it is for couple only, we will give you free cake and also free drinks" minju's eyes started to glitter up, looking at her i planned something that will be the start of disaster.

"Are we a couple though? What do you think minju??" Minju then glare at me so intensely that it might kill me if glare can really kill someone.

"No, i will never date someone like you oppa, hmphhh!" She left me while stomping her feet.

"Sir, i'm sorry but you have gone too much with your prank" the cashier scolded me.

"Yeah i think i did, can you give me the couple event one extra cake with me?" i take the event and also ordered one more cake to bribe minju so she won't be mad at me anymore.

"Here is your order sir" the cashier said while handing me my order.

"Thank you so much"

"Have a nice day, ohh by the way i'm a big fan of you guys, can you tell her that? But after you make up for your prank sir" i smiled at her before leaving to my sulking girlfriend, i looked around the cafe and finally found her on the corner with her arms crossed pouting mouth and a very intense glare on me, i readying myself to face her and finally take a step forward.

"Can i sit here?" I carefully asked her while still observing her expression.

"I don't know you, can't you sit elsewhere?" She said with a cold tone.