Chapter 42

*minju pov

"Good morning everyone"

"Ohh you're here Minju-ssi, Y/N is inside the waiting room, you two will share it, is that ok?" The director who will handle the shoot for the mv said to me.

"Of course it's ok, i'll go there to prepare myself first" i excused myself and leave to the waiting room.

Right now i'm on the shooting place for Y/N's oppa solo song that he produced recently, i figured out that the reason why Y/N oppa looked very tired and stressed is because of this.

*Flashback start

It is just an ordinary day for me, i'm just inside my dorm with the other members watching tv while sometimes joking around with each other, me and Y/N oppa haven't really make up after our last fight with each other, the atmosphere around us have turned a little bit awkward, even my members also tell me to quickly make up with him because it's been weeks since we last talk with each other.

Suddenly from the door come Jia unnie, she immediately come to me while handing her phone to me, i got so confuse by what she did.

"What is this unnie?" I asked Jia unnie.

"Someone want to talk with you minju" jia unnie simply said to me.

"Hello?" I said to the caller.

"Hello am i talking with kim minju?"

"Yes this is kim minju talking, i'm sorry but who am i talking with right now?"

"Sorry for not introducing myself first, I'm the manager of Seventeen" i immediately jolted up from my seat after I found out about his identity.

"Oohhh yes yes, is there anything you need from me?

"You see, Y/N is in need for someone to fit the role for the mv of his upcoming solo song that he gonna release, and Y/N only want you to be the one minju-ssi, are you willing to do that?" I become so confused after i heard this, Y/N oppa never mention about him producing a song, but nevertheless i'm still gonna accept the offer.

"I am, but Y/N oppa should be able to tell me myself, is there anything wrong that makes him not able to do that?"

"It's just our agency policy minju-ssi, so don't worry. So can i say that you agree to this?" He asked me once again to make sure.

"Yes, i will take part"

"Ok then we will give you further notice later, thank you so much minju-ssi" he ended the call, i give back the phone to Jia unnie.

"I guess you agreed to his offer minju" Jia unnie asked me immediately after i gave her phone back.

"Yes i am unnie"

"Good i'll tell this to the ceo, bye bye girls" Jia unnie, then leave the dorm as she said.

"What is that minju?" Yena unnie immediately asked me.

"I'm going to shoot mv together with Y/N oppa for his solo song" everyone who heard what i said give the same reaction like me.

"What!?? Solo song?? Why he never tell us anything about that? You didn't know anything about it too right minju?" Chaewon unnie also asked me.

"I am unnie, but at least now i know what's wrong with him and i'll take this chance to make up with him"

*Flashback end

"Hi oppa" I immediately greeted Y/N oppa after i enter the waiting room.

"Hi minju, long time no see" he greeted me back so casually even though he just said something like that.