Chapter 50

*Minju pov

"Unnie what are we doing here? Is it that important that i can't skip this?" I asked Jia Unnie who is driving us to PD-nim's office because apparently he wants to talk with us about something.

"It is minju, i know why you asked but you still need to attend this meeting with the others, PD-nim asked for all of you to come" Jia unnie said to me.

"But Y/N oppa is alone today. Scoups oppa and sejeong unnie can't be with him they are too busy. I need to go to him now unnie, he also have his treatment unnie he need someone by his side"

"Minju you still an idol, you should still do your responsibility. I fully understand why you like this but it's not ok if you neglected your career, i believe Y/N won't like it too" Jia unnie slightly scolded me, and it makes me realize a little bit that i'm being irresponsible with my work "don't worry after this i promise you can go to Y/N immediately"

"Ok then but you have to promise me that i can go to Y/N oppa immediately unnie" i said to her.

"I will minju"

-------------

"Welcome guys, you can sit first" PD-nim welcome us, we immediately scattered around the long meeting table and sit one each chair on every side of the table.

"Umm.... So PD-nim, why did you call us for?" I immediately asked him so i can finish this meeting quickly.

"Wow slow down a little bit Minju-ssi, do you have any date today? Hahaha" PD-nim said playfully to me "so you see, because of the pandemic that still going on, we decided to hold an concert for you guys" all of us got shocked and happy at the same time because of what he announced, It makes all of us happy, but i slightly concerned because of it.

"Really PD-nim??" Yena unnie asked him.

"Yes it'll be held maybe a month from now

"But there won't be any wizones that can attend right PD-nim?"

"Sadly that's the case wonyoung-ssi, i don't even know if you can invite your parents, but i'll try to see if you can. For wizones it's already 100% that they can't come sorry girls" he explained and proceed to apologize to us.

"It's ok PD-nim we understand. At least we still can have a concert for them" Eunbi unnie said.

"Ok that's good. Let's discuss more about it" we then discuss more about the upcoming concert, we discuss a lot of things such as what we want to do there, is there any special stage we want to perform, and so on. The meeting lasted for more than 3 hours and it makes me more concerned because of Y/N oppa.

"I think that's all for today girls, if you don't have any questions you wanted to ask you can leave" finally PD-nim end the meeting.

"Thank you very much PD-nim" we all bowed to him.

"You're welcome, prepare well but don't overwork yourself, so you can give all you got on the D-day" he said before leaving the meeting room first, after he left i quickly leave the meeting room.

"Unnie let's go i have been late for so long now, it's already past the time for his treatment" i said to my members, we finally take off to the hospital.

-------------

We finally arrived to the hospital, i quickly take my bag and all my belongings before i leave our van.

"Say our regards to him minju" eunbi unnie said to me.

"Sure unnie bye bye" i waved my hand to them, after they leave i quickly walk to his room, i feel so bad to him for being late for so long.