Chapter 56

*Y/N pov

"*Cough *cough Uhhh my chest it hurts a lot" i grunted in pain, nowadays this pain frequently happened when i'm asleep, it's so painful that sometimes i need to drink some pain killer to help me go to sleep again "what time is it?" I slowly got into a sitting position and took my handphone to check the time. The clock on my handphone shows that it's still 1 A.M, i put back my handphone on the desk next to the bed and avert my attention to the sleeping beauty beside me.

"Minju-ya, i'm glad you can sleep peacefully like this" i said to her who is sleeping so peacefully with her hand circling over my body. I carefully push aside her face that covering her face so it won't disturb her sleep.

"Oppa don't go don't leave me alone"

"Shhh oppa is here jju, i'm not going anywhere i'll stay with you. You can sleep again" i go back to sleeping position and calm her down, minju immediately snuggled herself close to me and hug me tightly "*sigh* i'm afraid of what will happen to you when i really left minju" i said in sadness. I'm really concerned about what will happen to her, but there's nothing i can do about it. I decided to just go back to sleep. I hug minju and closed my eyes to try to go back to sleep, but i can't go back to sleep anymore.

"Now what should i do? I can't go back to sleep, i can't possibly wake her up too. Hmmm maybe i should go outside for a while" i slowly remove her hand that is circling over my body and place her hand on a pillow. Carefully i go down from the bed and goes to the front door, once i'm outside i sit on the floor and see the beautiful sky that full of stars.

"Appa eomma you are watching me right? Sejeong noona said that you guys become the stars on the sky so you must be watching over me right?"  

"This is so painful appa eomma, i don't want to leave yet. I'm so concerned of minju, i'm afraid she will fall into depression once i'm gone. I don't want to happen to her" i ranted to the air, there's no one who heard that except for me and the things around me, but there's no one who can give an answer back to me. It makes me feel so sad and lonely. I already cried a lot before i even realised it.

*Minju pov

"Ummm.... Oppa what happen to you?why suddenly you become so fluffy?" I said while grabbing Y/N oppa, but i noticed that his body is fluffier than it supposed to be. I decided to check on it only to see me hugging a pillow, there is no presence of him in this room "Huh what is this?? Where is oppa?" I quickly tossed the pillow away and search for him. I look inside the bathroom first but he's not there, i quickly go outside of my room and turned on the light, but i still can't find him here. I walk to the front door and that's where i saw his silhouette, i was gonna open the door when suddenly i heard him crying.

"Oppa" i called him from behind, his body jolted up a little bit but he quickly composure hinself.

"Hi jju, what are you doing? You should go to sleep you must be so tired right? Let's go i'll sleep with you" he said trying to hide his problems from me again, but i can see the trail of his tears on his cheeks.

"Oppa, don't hide your pain again. I saw you crying earlier, let's talk about it oppa" he grow quiet because of what i said, i sit him back and i proceed to sit beside him, i hold his hand to show him that i'm here for him.

"Jju i'm so concerned of you" he started to open up to me.

"Me oppa?"

"Yes jju, i'm so concerned when that time come, when i have to leave your side. I'm afraid of what will happen to you, i'm afraid you will be too saddened by my leave. I don't want that to happen jju" i feel happy to know that he thinks about me, but that also make me slightly concerned too because it seems like the thought is budging him so much.