Chapter 47

*Chaewon pov

"Eunbi unnie, i'll go now bye bye" i heard minju shouted from the front door, today she has an individual schedule with wonyoung.

"Wait minju take this with you" eunbi unnie called to her from the kitchen before she run to the front door and give minju two bento that she made for minju and wonyoung "careful on your way"

"Thanks you unnie, wonyoung will like this so much"

"You're welcome. Now go, it won't be good if you're late" finally minju leave our dorm.

"Unnie, is she gone?"

"Yes she is, you can start preparing yourself now chaewon"

"Ok unnie got it" i go to my room and take a bath, because i will visit Y/N oppa with eunbi unnie and yujin, i take a quiet long time to finish taking a bath.

"Unnie i'm done, should i ask yujin to prepare first?" I come out of my eoom while still drying my hair and informed eunbi unnie who still look busy.

"Yes chaewon-ah, i still have something to do right now, yujin should go first"

"Ok unnie, yujin-ah get ready" i shouted to yujin who still inside her room.

"Eunbi unnie first" yujin said while walking outsidr of her room.

"No you first yujin, i still need to do something"

"Ok then i'll go first, chaewon unnie can you help take my towel?"

"Here catch" i throw her towel, she catch the towel and goes to the bathroom, after she finished it is finally the time for eunbi unnie to get ready. Around half an hour later eunbi unnie finally finished and we prepare to go.

"Kkura, hyewon yena we will go now, take care of the dorm" eunbi unnie said to them who have their focus on playing the game.

"Ok unnie, don't worry. Ya hyewon beside you There's someone" yena unnie responded, we then finally departed to Y/N oppa.

*Minju pov

"Uhhh..... Finally it's done, i'm so tired" i immediately sit on the couch that is in the waiting room after my work is finished, it's really tiring that i feel like i can sleep right now.

"Unnieeee, let me lay my head on your lap please i need some pillow" wonyoung said cutely to me, she also look very exhausted just like me.

"Hahaha sure wonyoung, come here" i patted my lap, she then smile brightly and lay her head on my lap, i gently stroke her hair to make her feel relax.

"Unnie how are you feeling?" She suddenly asked me.

"I'm feeling tired but i'm happy because i'm working with you"

"Not like that unnie, i mean you still sad because of Y/N oppa?" I stop stroking her hair right at the time she said that, i become speechless by her question, because i've tried my best to stay away from that question everytime someone asked me.

"I am wonyoung, i still find it hard to accept even though it's already months after we broke up" i said to her, wonyoung then got up from my lap and look at me with a somehow curious look on her face.

"Why can't you just move on from him unnie?" She asked me innocently, i know that she just asked me that because she is curious, but it gave me pain just from thinking about it.

"It's easier to say than to do wonyoung-ah" i said while patting her head "i've love him too much wonyoung, i've been liking him for so long even when we still not known by the world, and nothing can describe how happy i am when we finally met with each other again and when he confessed to me i feel like the luckiest girl to ever lived. Everyday he always treat me like a princess, he treats me with so much love and cares. He always made me feel like the luckiest and happiest girl in the world, But everything has changed now, the Y/N oppa that i love so much has gone, maybe it's easy for him to let me go and forget about everything that we did but for me it's hard, it's close to impossible wonyoung" i explained to wonyoung.