Chapter 39

*sejeong pov

I'm now just having a rest after i finish recording for my work, i was just checking of something when suddenly i heard my phone ringing, i quickly took it only to see a phone number that i never save, i decided to just ignored it and go back to my work, but after the ringing ended my phone immediately ringing again and it's the same number again i also rejected it this time and the person behind this phone number call me again, getting irritated by it i decided to answer it.

"Ya!! Whoa are you? I'll report your number if it's from sasaeng" i threatened the caller immediately because i think it's just some sasaeng fans.

"Umm... Is this Kim Sejeong-ssi number?"

"Yes it is and what's your problem?" I still getting irritated by him.

"Sejeong-ssi please calm down let me tell you who i am first. I'm Jung Jaeheon a doctor in seoul hospital" he introduced myself, but it makes me more confused because he said he's a doctor.

"W-what a doctor? But why do you call me for?"

"It's about your little brother Sejeong-ssi, Y/N" my heart sank right after i heard Y/N's name getting mentioned.

"What's wrong with Y/N? Did he get into accident?"

"I think it will be better if you come here first so we can talk in person"

"Sure i'll go there now, please wait for me" i quickly packed my things to my bag before i called my manager to bring me to the hospital.

"Hello unnie, please help me go to seoul hospital right now, it's urgent" i said to my manager.

"But what about your schedule for today sejeong-ah?"

"I don't care about that just please help me to go there" i said with my trembling voice because of how panic i'm right now.

"Okok i'll go to the parking lot now, you wait in front"

"Ok unnie thank you so much" right after i go outside of the building my manager already awaiting, i quickly go inside the car so we can arrive fast, i also explained to her what happen and after she heard that she immediately called my agency to clear my whole schedule for the next 3 days and thankfully they allow it. After driving for at least 15 minutes we finally arrived on the hospital.

"Thank you unnie" i thanked my manager before i leave the car

"No problem, now go to your brother Sejeong-ah" i run as fast as i can and asked the front desk about where Y/N's room is, when i finally found out about his room number, i run again to his room, i can feel my heart start to beat faster i don't know if it's from all the run i do or because of how scared i am for Y/N. I finally arrived on his room so i immediately open the door only to see Y/N laying on the hospital bed with a doctor sitting beside him.

"Y-Y/N, w-what happen t-to y-you?" My tears just flow uncontrollable from my eyes, looking at my cheerful brother laying here like this make me so sad and also afraid.

"Sejeong-ssi" i heard the doctor called my name.

"Are you doctor Jaeheon?" I asked him while still crying.

"I am Sejeong-ssi"

"Please tell me what happen to him, i need to know about it"

"Sure i will, but it will be a long story"

*Flashback start

*3rd person pov

Y/N are now back to the doctor's room after he do some checkup on his body, he sit in front of the doctor who are now having the result of Y/N's checkup result with him.