Chapter 49

*Y/N pov

"Where is minju? Why she hasn't come yet? I miss her" i sulked because minju haven't come yet. It's been a few weeks since me and minju patched our relationship back, since that day she always frequently come and visit me, sometimes she even spent the entire day taking care of me. As everyone said to me before, with minju back into my life it brings more motivation for me to recover from this.

"Ya stop pouting like that, she must be busy right now" scoups hyung scolded me. He is here right now to take care of me in exchange of sejeong noona.

"But hyung i miss her"

"*Sigh* fine" scoups hyung sighed in defeat "Y/N i'm happy you guys finally reconcile with each other, i was so happy when i heard that from sejeong" he said sincerely to me, it's not only him that feel like that, after we reconcile back everyone around us have told me how happy they were to heard that.

"Thanks hyung, it's all because of minju. I don't think we'll reconcile if she didn't come that day and asked me" i said to him.

"That's why you should cherise her more Y/N, and please don't lose hope anymore, we want to see you recover from this Y/N" he said to me, i can only show him a smile. To be honest even with minju back, the only thing that change is my will to recover, but my body is still the same there's no sign of me getting better.

"I can't promise you anything, but just know that i'll do everything i can to recover regardless if i survive or not"

"You will Y/N, i believe you will" Scoups hyung said to give me support. I'm so grateful to him for doing that.

"Thank you hyung" I thanked him, he just give me a smile but it's enough as a response "Hyung, how is your progress with Sejeong noona?"

"What? You really asked that now?" He asked back like i asked something weird.

"Yes hyung. Don't tell me you haven't make any progress yet"

"I haven't Y/N, both of us are focusing on you more right now, so there's no need for me to make a move now" he explained to me. I really understand his reasoning but it makes me sad because i troubled them a lot, that they can't focus on their life.

"Hyung make your move please, you can leave me alone, there will be minju with me so i'm ok"

"But Y/N...." He still hesitated to do as i asked.

"Hyung please do it for me, ok?" I begged him more, because i wanted to see you together before the time when i died come, which to be honest i hope it won't come.

"*Sigh* ok Y/N, i'll do as you said" he finally accepted, nothing can hide how happy i am after hearing that.

"Hehehe thanks hyung, for your information sejeong noona need some ride today, because her car is in repair, so maybe you wanted to drive her back"

"Maybe, but i still need to take care of you" right after he finished saying that the door of my room slides open revealing minju with a lot of things she brings with her.

"Hello oppa" she greeted me cheerfully "oohh hello scoups oppa you're here too" she immediately greeted scoups hyung after she noticed his presence.

"You come on the right time jju" i said to minju, she tilted her head confused by what i just said.

"Huh? What do you mean?" She asked me while sitting down on the chair beside my bed, i just grinned happily while looking at scoups hyung.

"Hehe since minju is here you can go now hyung, there's someone who need you more than me right now"