Chapter 33

*Y/N pov

Finally our first half of the concert ended, along that time a lot of things happened. Scoups hyung decided to take a hiatus from all our activities because of his anxiety, it makes our group shaken a bit because he can't stay with us until when he decided to comeback.

But there's something more that makes me worry and that thing is the fact that now izone are in undefined hiatus, hate comments keep coming to them, they also have to delay their comeback and also all shows they are at, are deleting their screen time or even stop casting them.

I tried to keep them in check not just minju but everyone on that group, i feel very worried because they are all sensitive girls, i called minju everyday and i can't hear the same excitement i always heard from them anymore.

We arrived on the airport it's already at night when we arrived. We immediately go to our dorm to take a rest before practicing again for the end of year awards, but i have other things to do which is going to izone's dorm, after we arrived everyone leave our van and go to the dorm, i immediately take out all my dirty clothes and put in clean clothes to my bag because i have decided to stay with izone for now.

"Hyung i'll go now" i shouted to Scoups hyung.

"Ok Y/N be careful on your way, and please take care of them. I'm worried of their well beings"

"I will hyung"

"Wait Y/N let's go together" wonwoo hyung shouted from his room, not long after he's finally ready to go and we departed to izone's dorm.

-------------

We finally arrived at their dorm building, me and Wonwoo hyung go to their dorm and ring their door bell, the door then opened revealing eunbi noona, she looks in a very bad state she looks so depressed.

"Ohh Y/N wonwoo, come inside your girlfriend are waiting" eunbi noona said trying to throw a joke to us.

"Noona are you ok? You can talk with me if you need someone to talk" i asked her, to be honest i really worried about her, knowing her personality i can make sure that she hold everything inside herself while trying to calm the others.

"Yes noona, we are here not only for our girlfriend but also for all of you" wonwoo hyung said the same thing.

"Thanks guys but you have to go to them first, i can handle it" we finally come to the living room and there are our girlfriends, they all look very depressed there's no sign of happiness on their face.

"Oppaaa" Minju immediately bursted into tears after seeing me.

"It's ok minju-ya, it's ok i'm here for you"

"My room oppa" Minju then grabbed my hand and bring me to her room.
"Oppa i'm so scared everyone give me hate comments, they told me to leave the group some even said that i bribe the producer with my body, and some even give me dead threads. Why suddenly everyone against me?" minju cried again on my hug, i also know already about all the things she said to me, my blood raised the first time i saw it. I feel like punching all of the peoples who sent something like that, i feel so disgusted by what they did.

"It's ok minju, they are just haters, you shouldn't pay attention to them and just embrace the people who give you true support" i said to her while keep giving her a stroke on her back to calm her "now tell me, you haven't sleep and eating well right?"

"Y-yes oppa, this things just make me lost appetite and i can't asleep because i keep having a bad dream" she explained to me.

"I see... Wait here i'll make some ramyeon for you" i leave her room and go to the kitchen to make some ramyeon, eunbi noona are in the dining table alone siping on her sodas.