Epilogue

A group of men and women can be seen going down one by one from their own respective vehicles, they bring bouquet of flowers with them. It's already the fifth time they going here on this particular day of the year and yet some of them still can't get used to this. They walk and walk through the numerous tombs around them.

They finally arrived on this one particular tombs where there's already a lot of photos of the person along with some letters and also some albums around the tombs. They then stand in front of them and put the flowers they bring with on the tomb, they then stand together with the one infront is the pregnant girl.

*Minju pov

"Hello Y/N, how are you doing? It's me sejeong noona" sejeong noona talk by herself in front of Y/N's oppa tomb.

"you're ok up there with eomma and appa right Y/N? You didn't suffer anymore right?" Her tears already start forming around her eyes, we can see that she tried her best to hold in her tears.

"I still feel hurt by you leaving me Y/N, but i know i eventually have to let you go. You won't like seeing me like this right?" Even though she said that, her tears already falling from her eyes, scoups oppa then scooted closer to her and hug her sideways while rubbing her arm.

"Oh yeah by the way, look at my belly Y/N. As you can see i'm currently pregnant with scoups oppa baby. This baby inside me should be your future niece Y/N, i'm so sorry for taking so long to grant your wish, i know it's too late but i'll make sure to love him like you always said to me and he also will do the same thing to me, and also this baby i hope he can grow up to be someone that is like you. Y/N, i hope you rest well up there" sejeong unnie then walk back and replace by chaewon unnie.

"Hi oppa, it's me chaewon. I'm never late anymore oppa, i mean not always but i get better with it" chaewon unnie said trying to joking like a little bit.

"i miss you so much oppa, i miss the time when you mess with me, i miss the time when you teach me how to sing or how to dance, i miss everything we did before" Chaewon unnie join sejeong unnie and she start to cry too "and look at this oppa, i also get engaged with wonwoo oppa, we'll married soon. It'll better if you can come to our marriage oppa, but i know it's not possible, but at least you didn't feel any pain anymore now oppa" after chaewon unnie finished, everyone then start to take their turn one by one. I wait until Everyone finished, after wonyoung as the last person before me finished, i slowly walked up to his tomb.

"Minju-ya, we'll leave for now. Don't forget to come on the concert hall ok" eunbi unnie said to me.

"Yes unnie" after that everyone then leave the cemetery leaving me the only one here, i slowly sit down.

"hi oppa jju is here. Do you miss me oppa? Because i miss you so much. After you leave there's a lot of things that change oppa. As you can see sejeong noona is pregnant with her first baby, chaewon unnie also get engaged, eunbi unnie too oppa you won't believe that right. We too oppa turns out she has been dating someone and hide it from us she's a meany right. Oh also izone is still continuing oppa, it's all because of wizones effort that we still together. Oh right i almost forgot it, i adopted two oppa, he miss you too you know"

"and oppa i finally finished the lyrics oppa, sorry it takes too long but i have to say that i did a good job with it, i included every words you mentioned before and i'll also released this as a song"

"But there's one more thing i need to apologize to you oppa, I'm sorry i haven't read your letter yet" i take out the letter he wrote for me.

*Flashback start

"Good morning guys" Jaeheon oppa greeted us, right now we're inside funeral house, there's only us izone members, sejeong unnie and Seventeen because of the prohibition, there are some fans who want to go inside but we can't allow them. Right now it seems like everyone have their sympathy towards us, but that's not really what we got at first.