Chapter 41

*Y/N pov

"Y/N don't you think you have to rest a little bit now?" Scoups hyung asked me worriedly. Right now we are on my studio, scoups hyung are here just to accompany me in case something happen to me, even though i clearly rejected it.

"It's ok hyung, just a little bit more on this part and i'm done" i answered to him, still focusing on the songs i currently compose, after 15 minutes more i finally able to finish the part for today "Finally" i said while stretching my body, after hours of not moving anywhere from my chair i go and sit to the couch sitting beside scoups hyung.

"Great job, i can tell that it will be a very good song" he said while handing me a bottle of water.

"Thanks hyung" i gladly accepted it and take a sip of it.

"But you shouldn't keep working like that you idiot" he said while flicking my forehead.

"It hurts!!! Why is everyone like to do that to me?" i whinned in pain while rubbing the part he just flicked.

"Because you're stubborn, i can't believe you still do this even though you know you're getting weaker day by day" he scolded me again "i have come to conclusions that you will not take part on any song for our comeback and will only perform"

"*Sigh* i don't even want to oppose to it anymore, you will basically locked the door if i come and won't let me come in" i sigh in defeat.

"You sure know it, anyway about your treatment is it going well?"

"I don't know, we still mainly focusing to help ease the pain and preventing the cancer cell to grow more than now, i will only receive it after i finish my last promotion"

"It's ok you will get through this Y/N, about your songs do you want me to help with the lyrics?" Scoups hyung kindly offer his help to me.

"Nah it's ok, i'm already half through it"

"Sure but just call me when you need some inspiration"

"Got it hyung" i said to him, suddenly my phone starts to ring with minju's name on the screen.

"Hello jju? What's wrong?" I asked minju.

"Oppa i miss you, can we meet up now? But if you're busy it's ok"  she said to me with her cute baby like voice.

"Sure let's go minju, where are you? I'll fetch you up"

"I'm In my dorm oppa"

"Ok jju, i'll be there as fast as i can" minju ended the call with a happy face, i quickly tidying my things first before taking my car key "Hyung i'll leave bye" i said to scoups hyung before i leave to minju's dorm.

*Scoups pov

"See Y/N, minju is your source of happiness even at this time when you are going through a very hard time in your life, and yet you really want to let go of her, what will you do when you lost her" i said to myself after looking at how happy and full of energy Y/N is after minju called him

"*sigh* but there's nothing i can do, you already decided on that and there's no way you'll listen to us, i just hope you won't regret it" i also leave his studio back to our dorm because i don't have anything to do.

-------------

*Y/N pov

"A dog center?" I asked minju after we arrived at where she wanted us to have a date.

"Yes it is, let's go oppa, you are not afraid of dogs anymore right?" She asked me with eyes that full of mischievous look.

"Of course i'm not, being with ajjo and the other dogs you girls have really help me a lot, but why here?" She explained excitedly.