Chapter 58

*minju pov

I'm now walking towards Y/N's oppa room on the hospital with some food on my hand. It's been a few weeks since our last vacation together, after that day i was so occupied by my work and the preparation for our performance on the year end award shows. I feel really bad that mostly i wasn't able to visit him or maybe just visit him for a very short time, but Y/N oppa being how he always is he said that he's ok and understand me. Still i feel really bad for him especially when i know how his condition condition currently is.

After our last vacation Y/N's oppa conditions has worsened up a lot. It's very scary when one day i found him unconscious and doesn't breath, thankfully he still survive but after that day Y/N oppa hit the lowest point. He has weakened a lot and feel a lot of pain everyday, he'll constantly asked for painkillers to help stop him feeling the pain, Jaeheon oppa already told us that he doesn't have left much time anymore and we need to prepare ourselves in case that day suddenly comes.

It breaks my heart so much to see my boyfriend like that. Despite how i feel i tried my best to stay strong in front of him no matter what happen, sometimes there will be time when i can't hold it and when that happen i always stay away from him so he won't see me breaking down because i know it'll affect him so much.

"Oppa i'm here" i greeted him just like how i always do when i pay a visit. I walked to him and sit on the side of his bed.

"Jju you're late" he sulk to me with his pouting mouth.

"Yes oppa i'm here, sorry you must wait for me so long right?" He slowly nodded his head, i kiss his forehead as the way i apologize to him for being late.

"Jju..." He call my name after i kiss him.

"Yes oppa? What do you want to talk about something?"

"You're smelly jju" he said to me while closing fanning his hand.

"Well sorry oppa, i just going back from my practice. I haven't take a shower yet"

"You should've go to your dorm and rest jju, you must be tired" he said still worrying over me more than himself.

"Don't worry oppa i'm not tired yet.
Anyway i'll change first oppa" i said to him before i take my spare clothes inside my bag and walk to the bathroom.

"Jju change here" Y/N oppa said once again teasing me, i stop and turn around to see his face which look like he's challenging me.

"Sure" i accept his and start to slowly lift up my shirt, i take a glimpse of his already red and flustered face. I know that i once again beat him.

"Nonono i'm just kidding, go to the bathroom you can't change here" he said stopping me from changing in front of him, i pull down my shirt and look at him with a smirk on my face because he failed again to tease me.

"You can't beat me anymore oppa" i smirked at him before i go to the bathroom. Once i'm doing changing i leave the bathroom and put my used clothes on a plastic bag before i go to Y/N oppa who are now facing the wall "Oppa, are you ok?" He slowly shaked his head. I found out that he's in pain right now, That's why he suddenly become like this "Do you want to take the painkillers oppa?" I asked him, but he once again shaked his head.

"Jaeheon hyung said i can't take more today, i have take too many today" he explained to me, with his weak voice.

"What can i do for you oppa?" I asked him to give him the help he might need.

"Can you just hold my hand jju? And help me go to sleep?" He asked me and turned his body around now facing me.

"Sure oppa give me your hand, i'll hold it for you" he give one of his hand to me, i hold his hand and slowly rub the back of his hand "sleep tight oppa, i'll be here for you. You don't need to get worry" i said while slowly caressing his hair with my other hand, he slowly start to close his eyes, until suddenly he open his eyes again and grunted in pain to me.