Chapter 30

*Y/N pov

Me and minju are now walking around the place where the shooting of the movie la la land take place, minju look so happy right now because she's always been a fan of the film.

"Oppa take a photo of me please" minju already posing before i even say that i will take it for her.

"Okok" i take my phone out and started to take a lot of photos of her "done minju, do you want to look?" She walked closer to me and take my phone to see the results.

"Oppa, i didn't even look at the camera" she said while showing one of the picture to me

"Why?? You look good here, it feels like i looked at an art" she smiled after hearing what i said and hugged me.

"Hehehe let's go oppa i liked this picture" she locked her arms with me and take me somewhere, we walked around the place when suddenly we saw a basketball court.

"Oppa looked at them, they look so cool playing basketball like that" she said while looking amazed at the people playing, i feel a little bit jealous because of that.

"So you like them? I see...." I said while nodding my head after looking at them.

"You're jealous right oppa?" Minju said while smirking looking at me jealous.

"Nope, i don't have any reason to get jealous to them" i tried my best to hide it from her and looked on the other side of her.

"You have, which is because i said they are cool right?" she said while suddenly pooped out in front of my eyes, i turned around to avoid her but she once again popped out in front of me "see.... You're jealous oppa, hahahaha" she said while keep poking my cheek.

"Yes i am so what will you do now?" I cupped her face and pinch her mouth, she then wriggle out from my grip before giving me the answer.

"I will do this so you won't get jealous anymore" she goes and pulled me into her hug "you still jealous?~~" She asked me with a cute voice.

"I am, this is not enough"

"Ok then" she broke off our hug and give me a very quick kiss on my lips "more?"

"More, not enough yet" she giggled at me before planting a longer kiss "that is the last one, i don't care if you still jealous" she showed me the most beautiful smile ever.

"Hey Watch Out!!" Suddenly someone shout to us ruining our moment, i looked at the direction and can see a basketball coming to our direction. By reflect i quickly go in front of minju and stop the ball by myself. After holding the ball i suddenly think about something.

"Minju-ya, you said they are cool right?"

"No i don't" she said trying to hide it, i know why she do that, it's because she doesn't want to make me jealous again.