Chapter 55

*Jaeheon pov

Right now i'm sitting on the cab of my car, looking at Y/N and minju. To be honest i didn't have anywhere to go, i just lied to them so they can enjoy their moment together without any interruption from me. I was there alone until a woman come to me.

"Oppa i'm sorry for making you wait" jieun immediately apologize to me after she arrived. The reason why she is here i because she has a work nearby so i thought it'll be a good idea for her to come here after her works done.

"It's ok jieun-ah come here sit beside me" i said while patting the empty space beside me "how is work for you?"

"It's pretty hectic but i still can manage to go through it" she said to me, i can see that her work really is hectic judging from her face that look very tired.

"That's good to hear, just remember to stay healthy and wear your mask ok and rest a lot, i know from your face that you're tired now" i said to her, while playfully pinching her nose.

"I'll oppa don't worry" she said to me "anyway where are they? I can't see them anywhere" she asked while looking for minju and Y/N.

"There on the beach, the couple that acting so lovey dovey right now is them" i pointed at where they are right now, jieun then followed where i pointed at and look for them.

"Found them oppa, as you said before they really are a cute couple. Looking at them being so lovey dovey with each other make me happy" she said happily.

"Yeah you're right, i wish i can saw them like that more often" i said slightly feeling down, this immediately got the attention of jieun and she looks at me with a sad face.

"Oppa you should stop blaming yourself, i know you've tried all you can do for Y/N" she said to me. She already know what happen to Y/N, because she was there when i was ranting about my incapability to help him

"I know jieun. I want to feel like that too, but i can't it's too painful for me. Especially when i look at everything he has to going through but in the end everything is useless, he'll still die" i said and hung my head low.

"Oppa listen to me" she slowly raise my head and make me look at her straight into her face "i know it's painful for you, i know it's hurt for you, but don't you think you shouldn't be like this for the sake of Y/N? If what you told about him is right, i know that he won't like to see you being like this because of him. If you really care of him oppa what you can do know is to be strong and give the best support you can give for him" she said to me. Her words make me realised that i shouldn't feel like this, at least for Y/N.

"Thank you jieun-ah"

"You're welcome oppa, come here let me hug you" she pulled me into her hug, i really appreciate what she did and how she help me realise what i need to do for Y/N now. We stay like this until my phone suddenly ring.

"Hello?"

"Hyung where are you? Why is my driver still not here?" Y/N said from the other sounded like he is angry at me, which i know he just being playful again with me.

"Ya oppa you shouldn't call him your driver" i can hear minju's voice scolding him, it was a very cute interaction between them that make me chuckled a little bit.

"It's ok minju, so you finished already Y/N?"

"Yes hyung, come here fast hyung so we can go to the next place quickly and take a rest already. I already feel very very weak hyung" i feel so bad to hear that from him, so i immediately got up from my position and readying to go to him.

"Ok don't worry, i'll be there before you can realise" i answered him before i hang up the call "you heard them jieun-ah, let's go" me and jieun then go inside the car and drive off to them.