Chapter 48

*Minju pov

"Welcome Minju, how is you-" sakura unnie welcome me first but she immediately look worried after she saw me "wait why are you crying minju? Did something bad happen to you?"

"Unnie, can you believe that eunbi unnie, chaewon unnie and yena unnie hide something from me" i explained to her while still crying a little bit.

"What do you mean minju?"

"I met them earlier on the hospital and i also found out about Y/N's oppa disease, can you believe that they hide it from us?" Her face looked shocked after what i said, this reaction of her makes me suspicious that she already knew it too, just like the others "Unnie, why are you so quiet? Don't tell me you know it already unnie"

"I d-did minju, to be honest everyone know it already"

"I can't believe this unnie, i hate all of you" i quickly go away from her.

"Minju-ya wait please let me explain why we hide it from you" Sakura unnie tried to stop me, but i slap her hand harshly and keep going to my room.

*Slam

I slammed the door real hard before i throw my body to my bed and cry.

"I hate them, why did they hide it way from me? Did they not tell me because they consider me as an outsider?" I cried to myself "I have to call mother about this" i proceed to take my handphone out from my bag and dial her number.

"Hello Minju What's wrong?"

"Mother, i need you" i said while still crying.

"Why minju? Tell me about it and i will help you" mother asked me worriedly.

"Mother i just found out that Y/N oppa have cancer and everyone hide it away from me" i explained to her, but she doesn't give me an immediate response.

"So you finally found out about that minju" what mother said to me make me more angry and dissapointed.

"Y-you also h-hide it f-from me mother?"

"Unfortunately yes minju" my anger starts to rise again, I'm so mad at everyone for hiding it from me, when i should've been the person who know about it first.

"Tell me why you hide it from me mother! Tell me why i'm the only one who don't know about this. I need an explanation now" I asked her frustratedly.

"Okok i'll tell you minju but calm down first"

*Flashback start

*Minju's mother pov

We are now just having our own time around the house, minji and minje are in the living room looking at the variety show they like, while me are inside my room.

"Honey your phone keep ringing you should answer it first" i heard my husband called me, i quickly go out and take my phone.

"Hello Y/N, how are you doing? Are you gonna visit us again?" I asked him excitedly, because it's been so long since the last time he visited.

"Mrs Kim...." For some reason he calls me by Mrs Kim. Which is weird since he already used to call me mother.

"Mother Y/N mother hahaha"i jokingly said to him.

"Mrs Kim i'm sorry" at this point i figure out that this call is a serious one, from the tone of his voice it seems he's in so much problems. i go back to my room and continue our conversation there.

"Y/N is there something wrong?" I asked him worriedly.

"I'm so sorry Mrs Kim, but i don't have the right to call you mother anymore"