Chapter 34

*Minju pov

I woke up early in the morning no it's more like i can't sleep anymore after what happen last night, it's not because i'm angry to eunbi unnie and Y/N oppa but more because i feel guilty for suddenly got angry to Y/N oppa for no reason.

What's wrong with me? Why did i do that? I know Y/N oppa only do it to calm eunbi unnie but why did i get angry

I decided to go outside to check on where he is, i slowly open the door so in case he really sleep outside he won't be fall backward immediately, after i open the door i don't see him outside until i look at the corner and i saw him sleeping there with a blanket on top of him. He keeps moving around in his sleep i guess it's because he doesn't feel comfortable, i walk to him and contemplated of what i should do.

I'm sorry oppa

"See minju, he love you that much" eunbi unnie suddenly said to me.

"U-unnie...." I looked at her with a guilty feeling.

"Minju-ya, don't get angry to him anymore, there's really nothing going on between me and Y/N, he only try to calm me up last night and i'm sorry for hugging him"

"I know unnie, but i don't know what's wrong to me, i suddenly feel so angry last night, i'm so sorry unnie"

"It's ok but you should apologize to him, he really get worried even in his sleep he still trying to explained it to you"

"Umm minju-ya" he mumbled on his sleep.

"Wake him up and apologize minju, i'll waiting for you guys on the dining table" eunbi unnie then leave us and go to the dining table, i was gonna wake him up when he mumbled something again.

"Don't be angry minju-ya"

"Oppa wake up, let's eat breakfast" i slowly wake him, he grumbled first before slowly opened his eyes.

"Minju?"

"Yes it's me oppa, i'm sorry for acting up last night, i don't know what's wrong with me" i said with a lot of regret.

"It's ok, at least you're fine now" he pat my head, he them tried to get up from his position but i can hear his body making sound when he get up "aigoo, i'm old already" he said while we walking to the dining area.

"I'm sorry oppa, it's because of me you sleep there, you should have been sleeping on a bed last night if i didn't acting up" i apologize again to him.

"Haha don't worry, but it's really a shame because i can't sleep with you last night, i always like cuddling with you" he said while pinching my cheeks.

"Stop flirting this early in the morning guys" eunbi unnie playfully scolded us.

"I can't, i miss sleeping with her last night, so i will cling to her in exchange of last night" Y/N oppa clinging to me more, eunbi unnie can only rolled her eyes whil serving us the food.

"Wow thanks unnie, thanks for the food"

"Where is the others noona?"

"Chaewon and wonwoo already leave the dorm to chaewon's house, wonyoung and yuri move to chaewon's room and i think they still sleep. The three of us will leave tomorrow what about you minju?" Eunbi unnie asked us.

"We are planning to leave later noona, is that ok?" Y/N oppa told eunbi unnie while munching the food on his mouth, it makes him look like a squirrel.

"Of course Y/N, but have you told scoups about this? If not then maybe you'll got into a little bit trouble"

"What do you mean noona?"