Chapter 57

*Y/N pov

"welcome" the owner of the shop welcomed us and proceed to approach us "omo you two are Y/N-ssi and minju-ssi right? I'm a big fan of you guys" she closed her mouth that covered by her mask with her hand after she saw me and Y/N oppa as her customer.

"Yes it's us, i don't think you know us" Y/N oppa said to her.

"Of course i'll know, please come here" she said and bring us to the one of the table inside her store "what are you guys here for?" She asked us, i was gonna answer her when suddenly Y/N oppa beat me on that.

"Umm i saw that clay things on the window, it looks very interesting" Y/N oppa said while pointing at the window. Me and the owner look at the direction he pointed at and saw a clay sculpture in the shape of two hands holding each other.

"Ohh that one, do you want to make it?" Y/N oppa nodded his head before he looks at me.

"Sure oppa, let's do it" he can't hide his happy face after i gave him my answer.

"She said yes, we gonna do that"

"Ok sure wait a minute i'll prepare the things you need" she leave us to prepare for the things she need to make the clay things for us.

"Ahhh finally i can make something that it's only us who have the thing"

"What do you mean oppa? Other peoples who go here also have that clay thing with them"

"But not with our hands minju-ya. Don't you feel excited to think about it? It's exclusive only for us, aaaa i'm so excited just from thinking about it" Y/N oppa said with so much happiness on his words, it makes me so happy to see him acting like this where it seems like he forgot about his condition.

"Sorry for making you wait everything is ready i only need your hands now and put it inside here" me and Y/N oppa proceed to intertwined our hands together and put it on the base, the owner then starts to pour something inside of it. It feels kinda weird and cold and it also covers most of our hands.

"Aaa it's cold, oppa this feels weird" i whined at him.

"Bear with it jju, it'll be something really special when it finished"

"But stop tickling my hand oppa, it'll destroy it" i said in annoyance because of what he did inside of the things, but he doesn't stop and tickles it more. I slapped his shoulder to make him stop.

"Hahaha you two are so funny, but why you here together? I thought you guys are already umm.... Ended?" She asked us with caution.

"Nah that time we only need a break with each other. We realised that we need each other more than we think, so we got back together, but this time we don't want to say it into the fans" Y/N oppa explained to her.

"So i'm the only one who know about it?"

"Yes miss, and i wish you can keep it by yourselves"

"Of course i can Y/N-ssi, don't worry your secret is safe with me" she assured us "and all done, now you need to wait for 3 hours before you can peel this off" i'm so shocked to hear that it'll need e hours before we can take this things off from our hand.

"3 hours!??" I asked her in disbelief.

"Yes minju-ssi, you can go somewhere while waiting for it. Just pay when the clay is done"

"Thank you miss. Let's goo jju, i want to go somewhere" Y/N oppa drag me out of the store before i can say anything to him, once we're outside we walk around the street with this clay things hanging on our hands. Inside of it Y/N oppa keep getting mischievous and tickles my hand.