33. The surprise meet.

Author's POV :

Avanthika reached Chennai and she was busy with her duty while karthick was busy with his practice. It was IPL season and 1 week after their engagement is his IPL matches. Karthick is the captain for punjab team. So he holds a lot of responsibilities. Karthick's family along with adhvik's family and Avanthika decided to leave for Coimbatore 3 days before their engagement. Because of their busy schedule Karthick and Avanthika rarely met.

The day for leaving to Coimbatore finally arrived. The flight is at 3pm. Karthick went to Avanthika's flat at 11 am only to find out she got urgent call from the hospital and went there. Avanthika called karthick and informed him that she would directly come to airport. So everyone except Avanthika reached airport. Finally it was time for boarding yet Avanthika didn't reach airport. Karthick is growing restless. He dialled Avanthika's number.

Karthick : Avi where are you?

Avi : oh god karthick. Sorry. Please listen to me patiently. My senior who is supposed to see duty today met with a minor accident so I am the one available now and there is a preterm labour going on and I should take care of the neonate if any emergency occurs. So I will not be able to come now. You guys go today. I will come tomorrow by early morning flight.

Karthick : ok let me send others now and I will come with you tomorrow.

Avi : ooi Karthick I am not a kid. I will come Tomorrow. You have to take care of everyone there. Comfort them. Atleast you must be present with our parents now. Take care of our parents. I will come tomorrow.

Karthick : I can't say no to my higher official na. But baby please take care.
I don't feel like leaving you around but since you are insisting I am going today. Call me after reaching your flat. Don't go alone. Go with sathish. I will inform him. Also I will ask him to drop you tomorrow at airport.

Avi : ok baba I will take care. You call me once you guys reach home.

Karthick : love you baby.

Avi : bye Karthick.

Karthick : bye take care.

Karthick and family reached Coimbatore along with advik's. Though Karthick agreed to go he is still feeling restless as if something is going to happen.

The next day sathish dropped avi at airport. Avi's friends decided to catch up her wedding as they all are busy and going to Coimbatore at present will not be possible for them. Avi is all excited about getting engaged and can't wait to get married. Avi entered the flight and was surprised to see the person sitting next to her.

Varun's POV :

My life was going well. I am growing well in my career and I am happy about it. It would be a lie if I say I forgot Avanthika. I can't and will not. She was no she is my first and last love. I can't think about any girl other than Avanthika. My family is also quite for sometime I don't think they are plotting against Prakash uncle's family. Still I keep an eye on them. Mili got busy with her modelling work. I very well know about my sister. If she wants something she makes sure she attains it. Basically she is a good girl but it was my father who spoiled her. I have to make my sister a good human. I love my sister. I can't hate her. But when it comes to karthick I am seeing a new mili who is a total mad girl. In order to achieve her love she is doing biggest mistakes. It is not mistake it is actually sin. I will make sure everything falls in place.

Right now IPL is about to start in a week. I play for Delhi team. I wanted have an alone time before that. So I decided to visit ooty along with my friend kavin who is in Coimbatore. Actually we are a group of three. Me, kavin and adhvik. Yea you heard it right adhvik. He was my closest friend even more than kavin. We are relatives too. Parasuram appa and Lakshmi amma are like my parents. Lakshmi amma loves me as much as adhvik. She always feeds me with her hand whenever we are together. They made sure I got all the love which I didn't get from my parents. But look at my fate now because of my father's rivalry with Prakash uncle and parasuram appa I am not able to be as close as I was before. Last I saw pa and mama was in Priya and adhvik's engagement. Ma had tears in her eyes as she could not talk to me even though we were so close that day. It was because I was afraid they would hate me because of my parents. I always want to remember them as kind people. I don't want to see hatred for me from them just like Prakash uncle and family has for me for nothing wrong on my side. Even though adhvik tried to talk to me several times I gently avoided him saying it is not good for both the families. But I still believe they love me as they did few years ago. Thinking about them brings pain in my heart. Actually it was me who deliberately made myself distant from them.

Ok now I am going to Coimbatore to kavin's house and from there to ooty. I have flight at 9am. I was sitting in my seat in the flight. I just realized Avanthika coming towards me. Is it dream. Am I dreaming. I pinched myself just to realize she is for real. My heart started to race and my stomach is doing somersault. Before I could realize what is happening she sat next to me. She was surprised to see me at the same time I could see happiness in her eyes. Last when I met her she didn't ask my name. She said she would find out herself when I play the match. Did she watch the match and did she find out my name. Will she remember me? While all those thoughts were in my mind she surprised me.

Avanthika : Hello varun sir....