1. Avantika

Avantika's POV :

Good morning everybody. Today is Monday. I woke up at 6.00 am and right now I am getting ready for my hospital duty. I live in a flat about 1.5km away from my hospital along with my 2 friends rithu and Anu. They are busy sleeping right now and are in their own la la land. I always find it difficult to wake them up.

          Oh! I forgot to tell you, all 3 of us are doing our pg 2nd year . I am doing my pg in paediatrics. Anu in medicine and rithu in ophthalmology.

         Ok now time to wake them both.
Rithu, Anu yaar wakeup soon. We would be late. We have to pick up Priya akka.( akka - sister in Tamil ). Get up and get ready.

         Avi don't get tensed and make us tensed yaar. We will be on time. Today is your day to cook. You cook . we will be ready by then - saying this again rithu went to sleep.

         Omg what am I going to do with them. Seeking God's help to wake them up I decided to get ready fast and cook the breakfast. 

           I took bath and wore a black and red chudithar. I hate doing heavy makeup. I like to keep it simple and calm. So I just tied my hair in a pony and applied moisturizer, sunscreen and lip balm.

            Then I entered the kitchen and decided to cook upma. In about 20 mins I completed cooking.

 In about 20 mins I completed cooking

The dress Avanthika wore.

Meanwhile both my friends got ready. We all had our breakfast and left our flat. We go to our hospital by walk since it is 1.5 to 2 km from our flat. We would pick up our friend Priya ka whose house is in next street to our flat.

Priya ka is og pg. She is quite close to me. In fact I share a good bond with Priya ka's mom and her sister in law Harini also, though we have met only few times. They all are very sweet. Naina is Harini ka's 5 year old daughter and she is an angel. I would never mind spending even a whole day with her.

Chit chatting we reached Priya ka's house. By this time she would be waiting for us outside. But today I think she is late. Deciding to find out I called her through phone.

Tring Tring........