14. Getting closer

Priya's POV :
Yesterday myself and mom were very happy that my brother expressed his feelings for Avi. The girl sleeping next to me is an angel sent by god to my family. I very well know that my brother will treat her like princess. I have never seen him going mad for anyone and yesterday was a shocker. I see Avi is trying to wake up. Today I have to plan something that my brother will be able to spend sometime with her.

Avi : Omg Akka I think I slept too much. I will go to my home get ready and come soon.

Priya : hey Avi relax. Take some rest. Today take leave na.

Avi : No Akka I can't. I am saving my leave for going home.

Priya : ok wait let me ask Karthick to drop you. He will be going to gym. I will ask him to drop you on the way.

Avi : Akka don't bother him. I will ask Sathish to pick me up.

Priya : just be quite and get freshen up and come out. 
       After Avi got freshened up I took her downstairs. All asked her about her well being. Mom was asking her to have soup which she specially made for Avi. She was hesitantly having her soup. I saw my brother descending down the stairs with his eyes on Avi. I spotted black circles around his eyes. I think he did not sleep properly worrying about Avi. I signaled him as we are also present. I asked him whether he can drop Avi to her flat on his way to gym. He was more than happy. He had banana and protein shake and took his gym essentials and left home along with Avi. I said Avi that we will come to her flat to pick her up to college. She agreed and left along with Karthick.

Karthick's POV :

            I am taking my monkey girl to her flat now. She is busy staring outside the window. I am very happy right now. I don't want this journey to end soon. I asked her about her health and her work. She started talking to me without hesitation. I have to take things slower. I can't afford to lose her. I dropped her in her flat and headed to gym. I worked out and returned home. After breakfast pri asked me to drop her. First we have to pickup my Avi and her joker friends. But before getting ready the other two girls came on their own and said Avi was getting ready. As usual they started flirting with me . God only knows what they were blabbering. My concentration was somewhere else. I asked pri and her friends to wait near the gate so that I would take the car from parking and come out.

As I was coming out in my car, I saw Avi coming in a bike sitting behind a man and to make me more angry she was holding him in his shoulder. She said something to pri and they went. I was more than angry. I asked them to get in. All three sat inside the car. I started driving like a crazy. I can't tolerate my girl going in another man's bike. Pri was asking me to slow down. Nothing goes inside my brain. I saw Avi and that man going in front of us. I feel I should hit them with my car. That amount of anger I am having right now.

Priya's POV:

            Rithu and Anu came. They said Avi was getting ready. My bro asked us to wait outside the gate and he will take car from parking and come out. While waiting for my brother outside, I saw Avi coming in Sathish's bike. Sathish said that he will drop Avi. He always care for Avi like his sister. In fact he addresses Avi as Akka only. He protects Avi from the hungry males who try to go near Avi. They said they will go ahead of us. I saw my brother coming in his car. I think he saw Avi. He asked us to get in. He was very much angry. He was roaring like a lion. Omg what happened now. Why is he behaving like this. I asked him to slow down. Rithu was like "sweetie slow down". Anu said " he is my sweetie cutie". I was mentally laughing. He forgot those 2 girls are also with us. Avi and Sathish were going in the bike in front of us. Karthick was speeding the car as if he is going to hit them. Now I understood the reason for his anger. He thought Sathish as avi's boyfriend. Let me see what madness he is going to create now. We reached college. Avi and Sathish saw us and they also stopped their bike to meet us.

Sathish : omg this is Karthick sir. Sir you were too good in the match sir. Shall we take a selfie sir please sir.

Karthick : I won't give selfie to strangers.

Priya : Karthick behave yourself. He is not a stranger.
         Sathish's face hung low. Avi held Sathish's hand. She was trying to soothe him. She was patting his back. Karthick could not control his anger any more. Karthick pulled Sathish from avi's hold.

Karthick : come let me give you selfie.

Sathish : Avi Akka you take the picture.

Karthick : Akka??

Sathish: yes sir. I am her junior. She is my Akka.

Karthick : oh Akka VA?
        Karthick let out a great sigh.

Priya : why are you showing your teeth now Karthick.

Karthick : what? I am just posing for the photo. Sorry man I was in foul mood. That's why I behaved like that. If you agree we can be great friends you see.

Sathish : I am so much glad sir.

Rithu : why can't we be great friends sweetie??

Anu : cutie come let us take a selfie.

Karthick: pri take these jokers aside.
      All started to laugh.

After that incident Sathish and Karthick became friends that Sathish knows Karthick's feeling for Avi. He said he would help Karthick in every possible means. I also informed rithu and Anu about Karthick's love. They were also happy. Though they flirt with my brother they love Avi very much. But their flirting doesn't end there. Whenever they get chance they flirt with him.  We all used to hangout with each other. During weekends we used to go to movies, temple. We also went to Karthick's matches whenever that happens in south India. Avi began talking with Karthick without hesitation. They even behave like bestest of friends. All know about Karthick's love for Avi except Avi herself. I wish soon my brother expresses his love for her.