24. After a lot of struggle

Karthick's POV :

               I understood the beauty of life only after my angel entered my life. I was enjoying each and every moment with her. My family showers her with ultimate amount of love and care than that they show on me.

                 Both me and Avi got busy. I was busy with my practice and matches. I was outside India for one and half month for West Indies and England series. She was also busy with hospital work. Pri is completing her studies, so she was busy with exams. Since third year students were having exam, work load was too much for 2nd year students. Avi being in 2nd year was struggling a lot. I came to know that her work is demanding her sleep. Inbetween this she keeps fast before my matches. After my soo much pestering, she drinks juice on those days. Since both our schedules are too tight, we didn't see each other for so long. We were talking only through phone and that too not so often.

                 After one and half month, I returned to India. Since pri is having two more exams, these women of my family ( both Priya and Avi) are too busy. It will take 2 more days to see my Avi.

                 Finally, the exams were over I was more excited to see my Avi. I decided to pick her up from hospital. Since Priya's exam got over she came home afternoon itself. It was about 6.30 in the evening for her work to get over. I was waiting in my car. After 10 mins I saw Avi coming all tired.

Avanthika's POV :

Finally exams are over for seniors and I am going to third year for which I am soo much excited. Right now I am very tired and have to get back home and hit the bed. Though Karthick returned home because of my work I was not able to see him. I have to see him tomorrow. With these thoughts in my mind I was heading out of hospital. Suddenly someone jumped infront of me saying "boo". I stumbled little, closed my eyes and was about to fall. But the person infront of me scooped me by holding my waist preventing me from falling down. I opened my eyes and couldn't believe myself. Karthick was standing infront of me. He hugged me tightly. Omg how much I miss him. I don't know why but tears escaped from my eyes. Karthick wiped off my tears.

Karthick's POV :

                   I gave a surprise to her which obviously she didn't expect. She was about to fall. I held her by her waist and she saw me. I could see a hell lot of emotions in her eyes. I pulled her towards me and hugged her tightly. After what felt like eternity we released ourselves from the hug which I didn't appreciate yet I have to do since we are in hospital premises. I could see tears falling from my baby's eyes. I gently wiped it off. Then we started off in my car.

Karthick : why are you silent sweetheart??

Avanthika : I am afraid I would cry if I talk.

Karthick : why baby? What happened??
           I took her right hand and held in mine while I was holding the steering in another.

Avanthika : these one and a half months made me realise the depth and intensity of love I have for you. It felt like a decade without seeing you. I could not tolerate this distance between us.

Karthick : Believe me baby I am going through this pain ever since I met you. Don't worry darling just one year. Your studies will be over. After that you will be coming to my every match. You are my lucky charm. My life feels right only after you have entered into mine.

Avi : I am the luckiest girl in the whole world.

Karthick : I am more luckiest than you.

I took her to my home. We all chatted for some time and had dinner. Priya and anni persuaded her to stay with us. After a lot of pestering she agreed. These ladies took my girl along with them to Priya's room. I was sitting in Anna's room and thinking about my girl.