21. Finally !!!!

Karthick's POV :

Oh my god again she fainted. What is with her attending parties and fainting. But this time she is not waking up. My love always thinks about others but not about herself. Priya checked her and said that her sugar level and pressure are low. As all guests left our house, myself, Priya and her friends took her to hospital. Priya started inserting venflon through her veins. I can't see my Avi lying lifeless. She was put on I.V glucose. Priya asked everyone to return home. But I can't leave my love in this situation. Priya asked a sister to take care of Avi and all left. I stayed back in hospital looking at my Avi.

Please Avi get up. When you wake up, I will check you have your food on time. I won't leave you even for a second. I will take care of you. Please Avi open your eyes and see me. During night time she started shivering, I informed nurse she came and checked her temperature. She informed me that Avi is having high fever and gave her injection. I was checking her temperature at one hour interval. Finally her temperature started coming down. Sathish came to see her in the morning. We both were talking in low voice so as not to disturb my sleeping Avi. She started to twist and turn in her bed, it was like she is going to wake up soon. Sathish asked me to to hide behind the curtains. I asked him why but he just pushed me behind the curtains. Finally my love woke up.

Avi : thank you Sathish for taking care of me.

Sathish : I came now only Akka. It was Karthick Anna who took care of you whole night.

Avi : oh no why did you let him do that. Did he sleep here?? He already has hurt his finger. Did he eat? He have to go to practice today na? Whether he went or not? If he did not sleep well how could he practice today? Where is he now??

Sathish: breath Avi breath. He has gone to get breakfast for you. When you love him this much why are you hiding it from him Avi. You are hurting him - the great Karthick. The entire country loves him today but he like a stupid is running behind you who is nothing infront of him. Even I started to hate you Avi. I know very well that you love him so much you even keep fasting before his matches. You girls want to make guys beg you right Avi. You are also like everyone else Avi.

Avi : finished your blame game. Even my friends started to hate me. You know what I love Karthick yes I love him more than me. But there are so many things which is not at all practical. As you said I am nothing infront of him. In future if at one point of time whether he or his family members think I married him just for money or fame surely that will kill me at that second. His entire family is treating me like their own daughter, if they come to know that I like Karthick they might think that every time I spoke with them with this intention in my mind. They might even hate my Karthick for loving a simple girl like me. I am also afraid to say my parents that I love someone who is this famous. Surely we being middle class my parents will be afraid to let me marry Karthick and they won't accept it. One day Shalmili came to our hospital, I heard she saying her friends that if she and Karthick marry, the misunderstanding between their families will get cleared. One day her father Rajasekhar uncle met me and told me that if I confessed my love to Karthick, he will destroy Karthick's career as he knows Important people in bcci. Tell me Sathish for my happiness whether I should destroy this many people's happiness? I love Karthick to such an extent that I need only his happiness. If his happiness is much better with some one else I should not block their way. I want my Karthick to be happy and achieve what ever he wishes.

Karthick came out saying "so this is what is bothering you my darling". Avi was shocked to see him.

Sathish : I said na bro she loves you more than you love her.

Karthick : yes Sathish what you said is partly true. She loves me. But I love her more, more and more that she can ever imagine.

Sathish : ok bro you take care of your love. I don't want to disturb you two love birds.

"Even we don't want to disturb you guys". Karthick and Avi was shocked to hear the voice of entire Karthick's family. Seeing their expression Sathish informed them that the whole time his phone was in loud speaker and all his family members listened to their conversation.

"Karthick explain everything to my daughter in law and everyone of us are coming to hospital to take our daughter in law home" Karthick's father Prakash said.

Karthick : ok dad. Bye

Avi : Karthick that is ,....
Karthick kept his index finger on avi's lips.
Karthick : shh...whatever you have to say you said. Now it is your time to listen. See my entire family knows that I love you from the day I started loving you and they also know that you are my life. You could not see the the entire family craving to make you their daughter in law. That Rajasekhar and his family they are such perverts. He can not even touch my hair and regarding his daughter if I hate someone so much then it is her. No one in our home like them, don't even think about my marriage with her. Regarding your parents I will take care. I will explain them that their daughter's happiness is only with me. They are my parents too. See Avi I love you more than anything in this world and can go to any extent to make you mine. I want to spend my entire life with you Avi. I want to grow older with you. When my beard turns white and your cheeks show wrinkles even on that day I will love you as I do today. Will will grow older with me Avi??

Avi hugged Karthick tightly. They remained in each other's embrace for some time. Karthick wiped avi's tears.

Avi : I love you Karthick.

So finally it happened. How was the chapter?? Do you guys like it??

Vote and comment.
So that it helps me understand whether you like the story or not..