15. You are my.........

Sathish's POV :

               We are having some of our happy days of life. I like Karthick Anna a lot. He is a perfect human being. At first I liked him only as a cricketer but when I got to know more about him especially his love for Avi I started liking him more. Avi is too ignorant to his feelings. She is soo naive. I think they both will make a great couple but first Avi has to know Karthick Anna's feelings. Tomorrow is Christmas and Avi has planned a surprise for poor kids today night. I also informed this to Karthick Anna. He said he will also come. I got ready as Avi has asked me to be ready. We reached one of the busy roads of Chennai. Avi was dressed like a Santa and she was carrying a huge bag full of gifts. She started keeping the gifts to poor people who were sleeping on the road. This is what I like more about Avi Akka. She doesn't like people knowing the charity work she is doing. While she was busy keeping the gifts Karthick Anna arrived. He was searching for Avi. I said Avi is disguised as Santa and she is distributing the gifts.

Karthick's POV:

                Sathish informed me avi's plan. She doesn't know that I am going to visit her. When I reached the place, I asked avi's whereabouts as I could not find her. Sathish showed me a Santa and said that it is Avi who is dressed as Santa and keeping the gifts near poor people who were lying on road as they do not have homes. Omg now I could not express the amount of love I have for my Avi. I could not control myself. I feel I should hug my Avi and keep her as close as possible with me. I want her for myself. I love her more than anything in this world. I ran to her and hugged her tightly. She was shocked. She too hugged me but it was more of a friendly hug. Her hug was not filled with the amount of passion as mine. She took a small cricket ball and gave it to me. She thinks I haven't recognised her.

Avi : God bless you my child.

Karthick : I want something else from you.

Avi : what else you want my child?

Karthick : I want you.

Avi : oh god Karthick you are soo funny. I am Avi. You want this Santa dress aaa?? I will give you later.
Saying this she removed the beard the glasses and the Santa cap. 🎅

Karthick : of course I know my Avi. You are my everything now. I love you and I want to spend my entire life with you. Love is a small word. I can't express the amount of love I have for you. You mean the world to me. You inspire me to achieve my dreams. I am sure I can win the world if you are with me. I want to marry you and grow older with you. Even at old age I will love you the same as I am doing today. I have a lot to say but I am out of words today. Will you be my mine forever and forever.

Avi : Sathish come here.

Sathish : what Avi?

Avi : You talk with Karthick. I will distribute the remaining gifts and then we will go home.

Saying this she went to distribute the gifts. She didn't say anything to me.

Sathish : what happened bro?

Karthick : I just expressed my love for her. She didn't say anything. She went as if nothing happened. If she got angry atleast she could have expressed that. This is killing me dude.

Sathish: she is unpredictable bro. I have an idea.

Karthick : what is it dude?

Sathish: I will go home now. If she ask about me inform her that I got an emergency call from ward that a patient is sick and hence I left. You drop her and during that time ask her about her view.

Karthick : thank you bro. That's so nice of you.

Sathish: ok bro you carry on. I will go now. Surely she will accept you. All the best. Bye.

Karthick: bye dude.

             I am not able to think straight. What will she say? I am so nervous. Let me call Amma and ask.

Anuradha: hello Karthick why are calling at this time of night man?? If you want anything come to my room.

Karthick: Amma I am outside. Came to meet your daughter in law.

Anuradha: what is she doing at this time of night da.

Karthick: ma as tomorrow is Christmas she has come to distribute gifts to the homeless ma. You have to see her now. She is so beautiful inside out ma. She has dressed herself like a Santa ma. But she is my angel ma.

Anuradha: we are so lucky to have her da. And yes she is definitely an angel da. Ok what's the problem now??

Karthick: ma I expressed my love to her ma. But she didn't say anything and went to distribute the gifts ma. I am restless now ma. What to do ma??

Anuradha: oho I am so happy finally you expressed your love da. Wait I will inform all and come da.

Karthick: ma you inform later. First tell me what should I do now?

Anuradha: once she comes ask her about her opinion. Whatever she says try to pacify her. Try to solve any problem if she has any. After all your comforting words, if still she is not accepting your love try to save your friendship with her. That means still you have to work hard to gain her love da. She will eventually fall in love with you. Give her the required time and space. Surely she will accept your love one day. Don't lose your hope. We will try harder but we will never give up. Ok??

Karthick: ok ma. You are the best ma. I love you ma.

Anuradha: I love you too my sweetie.

Karthick: ok ma she is coming bye.

Anuradha: ok darling. Bye. Return home safely.

Avi : where is Sathish?

Karthick: he got a call from hospital. So he left. Come I will drop you.

Avi : ok let us go.

She sat silently. As usual she was staring outside the window. There was a mild music playing in the car. She was sitting and enjoying the song as if nothing happened. Here I am dying. Let me ask her.

Karthick: Avi you didn't say anything.

Avi : about what Karthick.

Karthick: That I love you...... What is your feeling towards me?