8. Mission " Karthick - Avanthika"

Karthick's POV :

Today is the day I am going to join Indian team. I packed all my stuffs. Flight is at 11.30 am. I have to be in airport at 10.00am. As I descended in stairs I saw my family members all busy in their work. Mom and anni preparing food. Grandma doing Pooja, Anna and Appa were discussing business matter. Appa and anna wished me the luck. I took appa's blessings and went to grandma, got her blessings and from mom. Then we all Sat for having breakfast. Mom called Priya as she has not come down yet. Anni said she was struggling with saree. I could not control my laughter. She came down wearing saree. Myself and Anna made fun of her. I asked her why suddenly she is pulling out this stunt. She said she is having some seminar and it is a must to wear saree. Then suddenly it striked me will my monkey girl wear a saree today? If I asked directly then my family will tease me. Better to be quite and I myself will find out. We all had our breakfast. Priya got a call and said Avanthika was waiting outside for her and she started to leave. Omg I have to use this opportunity somehow. What to do?? Think karthick think. Then I got an idea.

Karthick : Priya wait I will drop you.
My whole family looked at me shocked. Why won't they? Because whenever Priya asks me to drop her I won't do that.

Amma : Dei karthick did you forget today you have a flight. You should leave by 10 da.

Karthick : Amma you will all come to drop me. But this stupid can't na. So I will drop her and come soon. Moreover her hospital is 10 mins away.

Priya : omg I can't believe this. Something is there. Suddenly from where this much love came.

Karthick : from no where. Come you are getting late. You said some one is waiting for you outside I will drop you both.

Priya : Hmm. So this is it.

Karthick : nothing. Shut your mouth and come.

Anni and Amma : what is going on.

Priya : Amma I think......

Karthick : ma she will always think nonsense.
I literally dragged her out.

Priya : I can see my brother developing interest in something else.

Karthick : nothing. Shut your mouth and wait outside with your friend I will take the car and come.
I took the car from shed and drove it outside. The scene outside made me forget to breath. She was wearing a pastel pink saree and was looking like an angel. I can't take my eyes away from her. They both came and sat in back seat. While driving to their hospital I was looking at her through the rear mirror few times. She on the other hand was anxious and looking through the side window. She was figetting with her hand. It was very cute. Her hair flowed flawlessly on her shoulder. She was adjusting the strands of hair falling on her face and was biting her lips.
Oh now I got it, I think she is nervous because of yesterday's incidents. I mentally laughed at her childishness.
Suddenly I heard my sister clear her throat.

Priya : Bro watch out road is on front side.

Karthick : ok sista. You just shut your mouth.
We reached their hospital.

Priya : hey my work place is in B block and Avi's is in A. I will get down here. Can you drop her in A block.

Karthick : No problem.

Avanthika : akka no problem I myself will go.

Priya : no avi. He will drop you.
All the best karthick. You will surely prove yourself. We all are there for you. Once you reach Delhi call me.

Karthick : ok pri. Bye.

Priya : bye.
My sister left and now only my monkey girl and myself are in the car. I don't know why suddenly I am feeling restless now. We both reached block A. She got down. I was looking at her for her response.

Avanthika : Thank you sir.

Karthick : No problem and don't call me sir call me Karthick.

Avanthika : actually I have to say sorry. I didn't know whom you are and asked you to do those things.

Karthick : it is our home and it is our celebration so for that we have to work. It is important to look whether our employees are hale and healthy. You did nothing wrong. I really appreciate your deeds yesterday.

Avanthika : omg. So sweat of you and thank you sir for understanding.

Karthick : I said no sir.

Avanthika : sorry Karthick.

Karthick : that's better.

Avanthika : All the best karthick for your match.

Karthick : Thank you.

Avanthika : ok bye.

Karthick : bye.
And she started to move inside the Hospital. I saw her disappearing inside the building. I left out a heavy breath and started driving towards home.
I reached home by about 9. Half an hour we spent chatting. And at 9.30 am, Amma Appa Anna anni and naina came to drop me at airport. I bid bye to them and reached Delhi. From there we left to South Africa. After 3 days we have match. I should prove myself now.

Avanthika's POV : 
               Omg he is also sweat like his family. I was worried unnecessarily. Please god make him play well so that both him and his family will be happy. Ok now let me concentrate on our department seminar work.

Priya's POV :
              I can very well see changes in Karthick that too suddenly. The way he looks at Avi is different. There is a lot of admiration in that look. I think he likes avi. But thanks to his khadoos nature, he won't accept it that easily. Anyway he likes avi. I am happy with that. Now I will take all the steps to bring them together. I don't want my brother to lose a girl like avi. She is the purest soul I have seen. In fact even my family will be happy to know this because all of us like her. My brother who doesn't like girls have fell for avi. Come on who won't. She is such a darling. Let me begin misssion "karthick - Avanthika".