3. I will irritate you bro

Author's POV :
          After knowing that Priya would come to hospital later on, Avanthika and her friends proceeded on. Since it was a OP day ( outpatient day ) for Avanthika, she was busy the whole day having no time to think about the things other than her duty. Since it was her OP day it means she has 24 hours duty and she should stay in hospital as her duty continues night time also.

         Priya reached hospital a bit late than usual and she carried on with her daily rounds. It was not a hectic day for her. Same goes for rithu and Anu.

         In Prakash mansion, karthick was taking rest, he slept well and played with Naina in the evening.

         At 5.30pm in the evening Priya called karthick.

Priya : Hello karthick.

Karthick : Tell me PRI

Priya : Dei can u pick me up from the hospital??

Karthick : Hey fatty come home by walk. Are you a princess for me to pick you up??

Priya : please da monkey

Karthick : I can't Rae. I will tell driver uncle to pick you up. I can't spend my energy for you. ( karthick is such a tease )

Priya : hey you stupid I know very well that you would have done nothing today. So better come and pick me up like a good brother.

Karthick : what would I get if I come there??

Priya : Dei I would do whatever you ask da. Please bro come na.

Karthick : ok moron don't forget your promise. I will come. And remember one thing I just want only you to come. Don't call some stupid friends of yours to join us. If you do so I would get much irritated and you know the consequences.

Priya : ok da baba I won't. Come soon

      Priya knows very well that karthick is not comfortable around girls. And also she knows that the girls gush over him which further irritates karthick. So Priya decided to irritate karthick. She called rithu and Anu and told them that her brother would pick them up. She knows about Avanthika's duty so she didn't disturb her.

          Rithu and Anu know that karthick is a cricketer. They were very excited to meet him.

           Karthick and naina reached the hospital in karthick's BMW. By that time the girls arrived in parking lot.
Karthick didn't get down the car. He just lowered the window of the car and signaled Priya to get in. Priya was smirking at karthick as she called rithu and Anu to get into the car. Both the girls were drooling shamelessly at karthick.

         Karthick got irritated as his sister wantedly did this yet he didn't show anything in his face.

           As they entered the car, naina asked Priya, "Where is my avi ? "

Karthick silently prayed in his mind "oh! God not another one ."

Priya : Today Avi has got 24 hours duty naina baby. So she won't come.

Karthick mentally thanked God.

Naina : I want to see Avi. Or else I won't come home.

Priya : what is this naina. Avi is on duty. She can't come now. Tomorrow is her day off. We will meet her day after tomorrow. Now like a good girl don't be adamant.

Naina : No I want to see her now.

Priya : what is this karthick? Why did you bring her with you??

Karthick : Did you hear me out? Why are you complaining Naina?

Priya : ok fine. Let me call her and check whether she is free.

Naina : yea....

Priya dialled Avanthika's number

Priya : Avi are you free now??

Avanthika : No ka. I am in Op. Anything important?

Priya : yes your naina wants to speak with you.

Naina : avi, I am in your hospital. Come outside.

Avanthika : oh baby. I can't darling. I have a lot of work to do. You go home. You are a good girl na. I will see you tomorrow.

Naina : no no. I won't. Come here
Naina started to cry.

Avanthika : no baby don't cry. Ok only 5 minutes after that I have to return back. Are u ok? Is it a deal??

Naina : yea.... Deal.

Avanthika : ok wait I will come.

Priya : r u happy naina ??

Naina : yes.

In this whole conversation, rithu and Anu were gawking at karthick. He was a hell irritated with that. And now Naina by being adamant is still making him angry and restless.

Priya : karthick my dear bro just 5 minutes da.

Karthick : you jokers go to hell.

Karthick scolded Priya and naina. And all were waiting for Avanthika to come.

Will karthick and Avanthika meet. If so will they meet in good terms.
Catch up in the next chapter.