4. Isn't she cute?

Author's POV :

           All were waiting for Avanthika to arrive. Priya received a call.

Priya : Hello Avi.

Avi : akka where are you? Can you come to block A?

Priya : yes Avi. You wait there we will come.

Avi : ok ka.

Priya : come naina I will take you to Avi. Rithu and Anu are you coming?

Rithu : priya Mam. Daily we are seeing her. You go I will give karthick sir company. Also you take anu with you.

Anu : No way you go. I will give karthick sir company.

    Karthick was a hell irritated with these girls flirting with him. Yet he didn't say anything.

Priya : ok you guys enjoy. Myself and naina will meet Avi and come soon. Karthick enjoy.
    Saying this Priya winked at karthick.

Karthick : Go to hell.
   "Oh god what did I do to meet the entire imbeciles of the world. " karthick thought.

Rithu : isn't he handsome.

Anu : He is my boyfriend. He will be handsome only.

Rithu : how come my husband become your boyfriend.

Anu : you girl. Don't have high hopes. Let us see whom he is interested in.

But karthick was unaware of these girls fighting with each other. He just walked off from there. These girls without knowing karthick left the place were fighting with each other. Suddenly they noticed karthick was not there and again started to fight blaming each other for karthick leaving the place.

Meanwhile naina and Priya met Avanthika. Naina ran from Priya and hugged Avanthika.

Naina : Avi I missed you.
Saying this naina Sat on Avanthika's lap. All 3 were seated  in a bench under a huge tree.

     Karthick who got escaped from the girls was roaming that side. Suddenly he saw naina and Priya sitting with a girl and stopped at a distance watching them.

Avi : even I missed you baby.
Saying this she kissed naina's cheeks. She took 2 lollipops from her coat pocket and gave it to naina.

Naina : you have one. I will have one.

Avi : ok darling.

Both naina and Avi opened lollipop and started licking it. Both started making weird faces with each other.

Priya : you guys are super funny.

Avi and naina : yes we are. Again they started making weird faces.

Karthick was not able to control his laughter. He thought oh this is why my family likes her. Yes she is cute. But he won't accept it. He thought oh so the jokers came to meet this monkey madam. He was not able to stop laughing. People passing by him started looking at him weirdly. He soon found out that and stopped laughing.

Avi : ok baby. Let me go now. I will meet you later. Saying this Avi kissed naina.

Naina : ok avi. Bye. Naina kissed Avi in return.

Priya : bye Avi. Take care. Eat on time

Avi : ok ka. Bye.

   Avi left the place. Priya and naina started walking back. Priya saw karthick standing few distance away and went near him.

Priya : hey bro when did you come?

Karthick : since you left me with those fools I had no option but to run from there.

Priya : haha ha. So you saw Avi?? You could have come na I would have introduced you to her.

Karthick : so you think I should also sit and eat lollipop with you jokers. Karthick said pointing towards naina who was still licking the lollipop.

Priya : oh you saw that. So you find Avi cute?? Priya asked karthick winking at him.

Karthick actually found her cute. In fact she is the first girl he found cute. But he won't accept it.

Karthick : Do you even think I would find someone cute?

Priya : ok what do you think about her if not cute?

What karthick said actually shocked Priya.

Karthick : Just a monkey sitting with these two jokers. Karthick said pointing at naina and Priya.

Priya and naina started hitting karthick. Karthick ran from there. Priya and naina ran behind him.

All left the hospital in karthick's car.