Chapter 2.2

Nyeong-an!

I missed you guys. 🥺 So here, I updated, y'all! Hope you like it although I'm still not okay. 🤧

Enjoy reading!

================================

Lisa

I grab my pills when I wake up without Jennie beside me. It's always been like this, except that she already knows about my condition. 

She always leaves a note on the nightstand. That eases me, but I still need to make sure she's there.

I go downstairs, still in my pajamas. I can't stop myself from thinking about random scenarios that only trigger my anxiety. But I relieve a sigh when I see her in the kitchen.

She's already wearing her power suit that's covered with her pink apron. She looks so hot and adorable on it.

I saunter towards her, greeting her with kisses and ask how her sleep was. Our kids are still asleep, waiting for their alarms to ring. I enjoy my alone time with her before she goes to work.

"I'm going to the photo studio later to meet the new photographer." I remind her and tug her earlobe. "Maybe I could help you make that special recipe for my breakfast?" 

I kiss her neck, sucking those bead sweats. She only sighs shakily and stops cutting the boiled eggs in halves. 

"Lisa..." I smirk, witnessing how she's getting aroused. 

"Ruby Jane, please," I beg and cup her down there. 

She turns the stove off and turns to me, already breathing deeply. Her eyes are already begging for me. 

I kneel before her, smelling her. As always she smells so sweet.

"Hurry up or everyone will wake up," she whispers in her ragged breath. I only unbutton her trousers, ready to go down on her.

"I hope you won't put that special recipe in our dishes too." 

"What the—" Surprised, I pull Jennie's trousers back and turn around, only to see a stupefied Irene.

"Irene! What are you doing here?" I ask and help fix Jennie who's smiling at our situation.

"I was in the bathroom with Seulgi," she explains, pointing to the common bathroom. 

Seulgi also comes to the scene with swollen lips. Did they just do it there? Damn, I almost forgot that the squad is here.

"Hey, guys! Did I miss something?" Seulgi asks, clueless. 

"Babe, Lisa just ask for a special recipe to Jennie."

"Oh, wow. Can we have some too?" Irene nudges at Seulgi.

"I don't think it's a good idea, babe." I only nod at Irene while Jennie continues to cook like nothing happened. Seulgi whines about it, but Irene only smacks her. 

The other squad and our kids also join us in the dining room. We take breakfast together before they leave. 

And since I'm going out, I let our family driver take a rest. I'll be the one to take Jennie to work and our kids to school. Our bodyguards will be tailing us from a distance.