Chapter 36

Rosé

"What would you like to eat for dinner, flower?" Jisoo asks while playing with my hair. I nuzzle under her chin and hug her waist. It's the best feeling ever.

We made love and we're exhausted. But the sadistic Jisoo I know is being strange. She's being utterly sweet to me.

She has these hesitations to spank me. Thinks twice to choke me and even gave me passionate sex which we never did until now.

Jisoo is not like this. She is a freak in bed. But I know there is something bothering her, and she never wants to talk about it whenever I ask what's wrong

"Hmm... I guess you?" I tease, kissing her chin which makes her flick my forehead. I yank away and pout at her. Such a meanie.

"You pervert. I'll be the one to choose what to eat then." She kisses my forehead before she leaves me chilly in bed.

But damn, Jisoo's body is so beautiful despite those scars she got when she was abducted. It makes her look badass and hot.

I knew about her past. Aside from she got viral before, she told me everything. How she killed her abductor and half of its men that it almost ruined her life.

She confessed all her sins to me, but still, my love for her never changes. I love her, and I accept her for who and what she is. And it's an honor for me to help her change.

"Oh, dear." I shake my head, smiling. I'm starting to feel hot just by imagining her body on top of me.

But that smile didn't last long when Lisa crosses on my mind. Damn that woman. Just where in the world is she?

Uncle Marco is worried about her, especially aunt Chitthip. She's been feeling strange lately, and she knows it's about Lisa. She knows that there's something wrong.

I honestly don't want to think bad. But mom says a mother's instinct is always right. If they feel like their child is in danger, it's usually true.

Now I can't stop my family from getting worried. My dad and uncle Marco hired some men to look for Lisa, but they still can't find her. Alice unnie even called her friends from different countries, but to no avail, they don't know where she is.

"Just where are you, Lisa?" I sniff. I didn't even notice that I'm already crying. But Jisoo's phone rings under the pillow. I pick it up and Jennie's name appears on the screen.

I answer the call with a smile plastered on my face. "Jen—"

"[Unnie, h- help me.]" My tongue-tied at how Jennie chokes from crying. I never heard her breakdown for the years that we've been friends. Just listening to it makes me want to cry.

"[Lisa... She... She escaped. When I arrive at the house, our bodyguards and housekeepers were killed and Lisa is gone in my room, unnie. She escaped from me. She escaped and Yiren helped her. Please help me. I don't know what to do. Yiren has her and I'm going crazy, unnie.]" I freeze on my spot, feeling like I was trapped in a block of frozen ice at what she just said.

"Jennie," I mutter, making Jennie, on the other end, stops choking herself. We become silent for a while, and my fist is shaking already.

"[R... Rosie?]"

"What did you... just say?"

"The food is coming— Roseanne." I turn around to face Jisoo who seems dumbfounded. "Um, who's that?"

"Jennie. She told me that Lisa escaped with Yiren and the bodyguards and housekeepers are dead. What is the meaning of that, girls?" Jisoo gulps, Jennie becomes silent. I suddenly feel nervous.