Chapter 8

Jisoo

"Yah! Jendeukie!" Right after I pushed Lisa that is still in a state of dreaming into the taxi, I ran inside the house and look for my baby sis.

"U- unnie?"

There I saw her on the couch, clutching her chest with fifty shades of red on her face.

I'm surprised. Is she blushing? I just shook my head and pointed at her.

"Yah! Why did you kiss that brat!?" She rose on the couch. She was poking her fingertips, making me think that she's nervous, and she can't even look at me.

I'm surprised again. Never have I ever saw her acting like this.

"I- I'm just showing her... my gratitude?" The muscles of my face just tightened turning into a grimace. Just when did she become that liberated!?

I just cleared my throat and let my big sister aura possess me. I squinted my eyes at her as I put my hands on my waist.

"And when did you ever learn to kiss someone by showing them some gratitude? Huh? Were you raised in Europe?" She pursed her lips.

"Unnie I-" I raised my hand at her cueing her to stop and point at her.

"Tell me, is that your first kiss?" I just saw her silently gasped as she bit her nails.

She tried to look at me, but she would just look away, afraid to meet my gaze. Her beautiful white face just turned red and it's so adorable!

"Y- yes." I was snapped from my thought and went back to reality when I just heard her replied.

I've been holding back my smirk this time and I can't take it any longer. I let my lips stretch until I just let out a loud laugh.

"U- unnie?" I choked myself and coughed. I just looked at her confused and I can't help but smirk

"She needs to take responsibility for you, princess. I will not let that doofus get away with this." I grinned.

"What do you mean, unnie?" I walked towards her as I tap her shoulder and put up a soft smile for her.

"You should rest now, my baby sis. We still need to file a case on that jerk." And she just nodded still confused as she left me in the leaving room. I watch her back and my smirk widens.

"Prepare the shit out of you, Lisa. Kekeke." I wonder what will be their reaction and even Lisa's.

Oh sheesh. This is gonna be fun!

******

Lisa

"Hachoo!" I scrunched and rub my nose. "I wonder who's mentioning me or even badmouthing me." I just sniff and continued walking.

I should be at the apartment right now but I stopped at a ramen shop to eat dinner. I am so full right now.

Who would not be full of three bowls of ramen? Now my stomach's upset and I need to buy medicine.