Chapter 33

Nyeong-an!

Gomen everyone, I fell asleep yesterday. HAHAHAHA! But here you go!

Enjoy reading!

================================

I am staring blankly at the ceiling with my dick feeling sore. Yes, I'm feeling sore because of what happened yesterday. I even feel so freaking dry and drained.

Also, I am back to my restrained limbs again. I look to my side and see Jennie shivering under the blanket. She's free to jump on me whenever she wants again.

But hell, the cut on her lips, and those bruises and bite marks from her jawline down to her chest are visible. I look away, feeling a pang of guilt in me.

"You're awake." I look back, meeting those beautiful feline eyes and flushed cheeks. "Good morning, honey."

She steals a kiss, letting me taste that dried blood on her lips. I feel her hand snaking down to my abdomen as she sucks my breath with her breathtaking lips. I squirm, refusing to get drown in her kisses.

"J- Jennie, stop. I'm sore." I hear her stifle a laugh as she pulls back to look at me. I glare at her. "What's funny?"

"I thought I was the only one feeling like that," she giggles and kisses the tip of my nose. "You completely destroyed me yesterday, hubby. I'm even in pain right now."

She touches her womb with a pout. But I notice her smile as she looks back at me. "But you look so hot, Lili. Let's do it again."

"Jennie, no-" She silences me with her kisses and sits on my stomach. Her hands are trapping my head not to look away. I did fight back, but she waits patiently for me to stop and get tired.

Our lips are now moving in sync as our tongue dances inside our mouth. Saliva mixing up, so as our muffled moans. But these sparks of fireworks are still there.

Fuck, what is with her? In just one touch, I'm back to head over heels with her again. What kind of sorcery is this?

I can feel my body getting hotter, but Jennie is way hotter. We finally break the kiss as our foreheads pressed on each other. "Jennie, you're hot."

"I know," she breathes and smirks as she pokes my scar.

"No." I squirm, trying to get rid of her naughty finger from my wound. "I mean, you're feeling hot. Are you sick?"

"Am I?" She sits straight on top of me while checking her temperature on her forehead with her other hand on mine. She blinks, and later then gawks at me. "Now that you mention it, I do feel strange and chilly."

"Jennie? Where are you going?" I ask, worried about her when she winces as she takes off from me.

But what made my eyes widen is when there's a drop of blood in my stomach. Is she on a period or what?

"I am going to take a shower, Lili. I will clean you up when I'm done." She weakly smiles at me.

But I notice how she sweats so hard and begins to blanch. The way she even walks reminds me of the first time I took her virginities.