Chapter 26

The piano piece above is what Yiren Wang played on her performance in their music concert. Check it out!

P.s I love Your Lie in April anime. It hurts so good! 😭💔

============================

It's already back to school. The class was only suspended for a day to clean the mess and never leave a trace of Somi's remains. Despite what happened, we still continue preparing for the Cultural Festival although we are still mourning for her.

It was decided that the photography club will close soon since we're already missing one member and no one wants to join us. We just have to put our best efforts into our last event.

I am currently at the auditorium right now along with my classmates, doing their assigned tasks. I was tasked with arranging the letters to be put, so as its big paper flowers to make the stage of the auditorium look presentable.

"Lisa." I turn and panicked when it was Yiren. She just gave me some paper flowers, and I accept it with a tight smile.

"Thank you." She smiles and continues joining Mina and the others on making flowers. I then continue pinning every flower and the red fabric.

But I felt staring daggers behind me. I look around and saw Jennie gluing her eyes on us although Tzuyu and Rosie are talking to her. I just chuckle and continue my job.

Jennie has been following me all day long, watching my every move. She wants to know that I'm avoiding Yiren and I'm very much doing it so because I don't want my girl to get jealous.

But it seems that it was not enough, and Yiren keeps on coming at me which I'm scared for my dear life of how Jennie stares at me with those deadly eyes.

"Manoban." I look at Chaeyoung, my smallest classmate in the classroom who is doing the task with me.

"Yeah?" I ask while doing my job.

"What's with you and Yiren?" I just look at her and she really seemed desperate to know about us. I just chortle and pat her head.

"She's my childhood friend, Chae." She nods and took a glimpse of Yiren... or I guess, Mina?

I just continue what I'm doing until microphone feedback just filled the auditorium which made us wince.

"Hello?" Jisoo talks on the microphone that is in the center with the stand.

"Yah! Kim Jisoo! Be careful, you chicken bastard!" Wendy shouts while trying the Fender guitar. Seulgi was just sitting behind the drum set, prepared by them while Ryujin is the bassist.

"I'm sorry, okay? Now please play Clarity for me because I will sing!" Jisoo then taps the microphone. "Please give me a round of applause guys!" We all then clap our hands.

"Go Jisooyah!" I cheer her up and she just gave me a salute and Wendy, Ryujin, and Seulgi then started to play their instruments. Jisoo then shuts her eyes and took a deep breath.

High dive into frozen waves
Where the past comes back to life

Jisoo starts singing and her deep and cool voice reverberated the whole area which eases us.

Fight fear for the selfish pain
And it's worth it every time

Hold still right before we crash
'Cause we both know how this ends

Our clock ticks till it breaks your glass
And I drown in you again

Jisoo then opens her eyes and points at someone. We turn around and she was pointing at Rosie who can't keep herself from smiling with Jennie and Tzuyu. All of us then sing along with Jisoo.