Chapter 34

Nyeong-an!

Updating one chapter because I can't resist you, guys. 😄 But I will stick to my plan after this.

Enjoy reading!

================================

I watch myself in the mirror of Jennie's bathroom, naked and distressed with my hands gripping on the corner of the sink. 

A scar on my chest, as well as the cut, is healing. But my heart, it's breaking every day.

I curve my lips into a smile, learning myself to do it over and over again without any hint of distaste. 

I don't want Jennie to find out that I am fooling her, or even myself. I have to be happy around her and have this perfect smile.

Lili... Don't... leave me.

My smile drops, head hangs low, gripping on the sink tightly. I can't breathe because of what she said. It's bugging me lately.

"Lili?" I turn to the side and see her naked body soaked with milk.

"Nini..." I face her with a fake smile that I thought she'd notice, but I guess she's blinded by my sweet actions.

"Are you okay?" She asks with sad eyebrows. I hum in response and nod.

"How about you? Done taking a shower?" She nods.

"Yes." I take her towel that's folded beside me and wrap her up.

But she instead wraps her arms around my waist, resting her chin in between my chest to look up to me.

"Lili, I love you." She blurts out of nowhere and I look into her eyes. They are always so beautiful. How can they be so lively when mine's dying?

I smile at her and poke her nose. "I know."

"That's not how you answer, Lili." She growls and is about to let go of me when I trap her in my embrace. I brush my lips on her ear, she shudders and grips on my shoulders.

"And I love you so," I purr, kissing her neck.

"You got me." She titters and pulls away to look at me. 

I kiss her, initiating it. Feeling this churning in the stomach with a stirring warmth in my heart. Fuck it.

"Let's go," I mutter between our heated kisses. But she cups my cheeks, staring deeper into my soul.

"Lili, say you love me. I want to hear it again." Her cold hand is caressing my cheek and it gives me this wave of fear, fearing that she'll see my thoughts right through my eyes.

"I love you, Nini. I love you." I coo and kiss her back. Her arms intertwine around my neck, pulling me closer to her to deepen the kiss. 

Tongue bustling, lips crashing. Hips bucking, hands clasping. That's when we know we need each other, again.

It feels so good, but absolutely wrong.