Chapter 38

Nyeong-an! 

I just reached 1k followers and thank you so much! I wanted to thank you all by giving you nice chapters but... we're going to end now. 🥺

Anyway, enjoy reading!

================================

Nayeon

"Are we there already?" I ask the driver with both bodyguards beside me.

"Almost there, miss." The driver answers and turns right.

I ruffle my hair. "Make it fast, mister! I'm so worried about Jennie!"

"Yes, miss." I slump my back on the backrest and massage my temples.

I'm on my way to the hospital. I should be in Jeongyeon's house, but they send Jennie to the hospital, and now I'm worried.

If something happens to the baby, I'll be sure to kick Jeongyeon's ass until she'll make a baby for a replacement!

When the car finally stops in the parking lot of the hospital, I leave the driver and the bodyguards chase me. Jennie's still in the E.R, so I have no problem going upstairs or what.

"Roseanne!" I am so relieved to see them outside the E.R. And there's Jeongyeon, whose eyes so wide that it'll pop out from her sockets. Did she see me as a ghost?

"Oh my god. Nayeon!" Roseanne and the others run to me except for my Najeong as they all hug me.

"How's Jennie! The baby!?" I ask, panicking, and try to peek in the emergency room. 

"We're hoping she's okay, bunny. We're still waiting for the doctor to come out." I sigh in relief and tap Seulgi's shoulder.

"Oh, god. I thought I was gonna faint. I'm so worried about her." Roseanne then strokes my back, helping me to calm down.

"She'll be okay. We're talking about Jennie here." Momo gives us an okay sign until Jeongyeon steps into the circle with confusion all over her face.

"N- Nayeon?"

I glare at her. "You..." But the idiot snorts in joy.

"Nayeon, you're back. You're ali— Ouch! What the—" I smack her head and kick her, making her cower and the people around us laugh.

"You idiot! You made Jennie faint and the baby in danger!" She's stunned that my hand lands on her cheek which I gasp, but she didn't mind though and just stare right back at me.

"Jennie is... pregnant?" We all nod and I massage my temples. "Who is the father?"

"Who else? It's Lisa." Seulgi answers nonchalantly. But Jeongyeon suddenly bursts out of laughter as she looks ludicrously at us.

"Are you serious? Lisa is the father? How did that happen?"

"She has a dick, babe." Jeongyeon snaps her head to me with that eyebrow raised.