Chapter 24

Nyeong-an!

Warning: Fluff all the way. I'm not good at it but I hope you like it! 💞

Enjoy reading!
================================

"I would like to congratulate all of you for passing the exams. As expected of my students, please give yourselves a round of applause." Principal Yang, which is also our homeroom teacher, then claps his hands along with ours.

Everyone was congratulating their neighbors until principal Yang raises his hand to get our attention. We then went silent.

"But please give Roseanne Park and Jisoo Kim a round of applause for getting 99% percent of the exam's score. Another round of applause as well for our one and only Jennie Kim and of course, Lalisa Manoban for getting the perfect score in the exam. Congratulations girls." Principal Yang smiles at us and we just gave him a bow. My classmates then turn to us and applauded.

"Congratulations, guys!" Wendy shouts and whistles. Our classmates then bomb us some praises and it's overwhelming me yet I try to be modest about it. I bowed at them in my seat and congratulate them as well for passing the exam.

I felt a warm hand reaching mine on my lap and squeezes it tight. I turn to the side and Jennie was giving me a proud look.

"Congratulations, Lili." I smile and top her hand with my free hand.

"Congratulations to you too, Nini." We smile at each other, forgetting that everyone's eyes were on us.

"All hail to the genius couple! Jenlisaaaaa!" Jisoo's voice echoed in the classroom and I just shot a glare at her. She only smirks at me and continues shouting.

"Jenlisa! Jenlisa! Jenlisa!" Principal Yang just facepalms and left us while everyone is chanting, making me and Jennie giggle and shake our heads.

-------

"You nailed the tests guys, that was awesome!" Everyone agrees to Seulgi and give us another round of applause. The news was all around the school and wherever I go, the students would congratulate me. 

My squad along with their girls including Dahyun and Rosie then joined us here in the rooftop where Jisoo already prepared a table for us not to sit on the floor.

"You finally have a partner on being the school's most intelligent student, Jen." Irene stated and Jennie smiles and cups my face to get my attention from Jisoo who is still talking to me about our date plan.

"I'm lucky I have her now. I don't feel lonely anymore." Our eyes met and all I can see in her eyes was me. Only me. It's always been me. I just smile as I pinch her cheek and took a bite on my Hawaiian pizza that Jennie made for us.

"Jenlisa, the genius couple." Wendy spreads her arms in the air with her eyes squint until she smiles at us.

"Sound's great, right?" I shook my head and throw a used tissue paper to her. Everyone laughs and continues to eat. 

Jennie then wipes a crumb on the side of my lips after I ate Japanese tempura. I was surprised when she sucks her thumb and smiles.

Heat rose from my cheek but I didn't dare to look away. Instead, we both just giggle and continue eating. We then heard Seulgi clearing her throat.

"Why don't we celebrate this sweet achievement? Everyone deserves a reward, you know." Seulgi wiggles her eyebrows at me and hugs Irene who also hugs her back.

"Ah! I know!" Jisoo then winks at me with that knowing smile as she leans forward. "Why don't we go to the Lotte world this Saturday? Is everyone free?" My eyes met Jennie's.