Chapter 2.3

Nyeong-an!

Been a while, mate. Been busy and not feeling well. But I'm finally back.

The picture above is Ella's outfit. So pretty. 😭❤

And thanks to StepOnMeJisoo for the MSP's new and cool book cover. I so love it. 😭😍

Enjoy reading!
================================

Lisa

"You know, I'm kinda confused," Jisoo mumbles on the kitchen counter while I cut a Julienne slice of carrots for my kids' lunch. I put them neatly along with the lettuce and others in their lunchbox.

Jennie is too strict when it comes to their health. She wants the kids healthy while I'm secretly rewarding my kids some sweet treats. I even hide some chocolates in their lunch bags already.

And I'm doing my cooking-Daddy duty right now. Jennie goes to the company so early. I'm glad my fingers are doing fine holding the knife. My high-dosage medicines are quite effective.

"If you married my sister, then you're my sis-in-law, right?" Jisoo asks, waiting for my answer as I place my kids' lunchbox in their respective bags.

"Right," I answer casually and zip the bags. Great. They're all ready.

"But I married your cousin, and that makes us cousin-in-law, yeah?" Jisoo asks.

"Uh-huh," I say, wearing gloves to wash the dishes. But Jisoo kills the faucet off while rinsing the utensils.

"Then what are you to me?" I stop washing the chopping board just to sprinkle Jisoo's face with water. She wipes her face and glares at me.

"Yah!"

"Best friends. We're best friends, Chu. And please stop asking me that kind of question. I'm busy," I mutter and continue washing the dishes.

I don't know know what's Jisoo's deal right now. She's annoying me first thing in the morning. Why is she even here in the first place?

"Dad, I'm ready!" Ella's voice echoes as she descends the stairs.

I thought I see Jennie when it's just my princess. But my eyebrows to see her outfit. Jisoo only gasps in surprise.

"Oh, wow! Look at my sweetheart! So pretty!" Soo praises her and hugs her while I check her sexy crop top outfit paired with that checkered candy pants.

"Thanks, Mama Chu." Ella smiles until she notices me shaking my head.

"No. It's ugly. Too much skin exposure. Go back to your room and change that," I say firmly and rinse the chopping board and knives.

"But Dad, I like this." I turn to her, piercing stares at her puppy light hazel eyes.

"And I don't. Now change decently or you won't go to school today." She only huffs, shrugging.

"Ugh. Fine." Her scrambles echo while I take off my gloves. But Jisoo leans on the counter and mumbles.

"You know my wife is the school's headmaster, right? I know the rules there, and what Ella wears is still acceptable for today's school event."

I face her, gripping on the counter's corners. "I don't care, Chu. I just don't want my child to be feasted upon men. I know them."

"I get it, but you're being too uptight towards Ella," she snorts. "I can't blame you though. Ella has Jennie's beauty, and she seems to have your oblivious brain which puts her in danger sometimes."