𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗁𝗎𝗇𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

Chapter 18

Notes:

I'm sorry this is getting so sloppy, I've been busy. Hope you enjoy either way

Chapter Text

"Let me go."

"Look I'm this close to fucking you up like the lady who did your hair. Sit still." She snaps and your jaw goes slack. Your hand flies up to your curls.

"It's cute!" You argue and she forces a smile.

"Mhm." She nods patronizingly.

"I don't understand why I have to do this!" You hiss as she holds your legs down, "Also your face is way too close to my vagina for comfort."

"My face wouldn't have to be down here if you would stop being such a brat." She scowls before smiling at the wax lady. The woman looks frightened and you can't blame her. "Go ahead."

"Ugh...." She sends your friend a hesitant look.

"Why do I have to get waxed?" You hiss.

"What do you mean why? Bitch, PETA's five seconds from flour bombing your pussy for wearing so much fur. You could make two mink coats for New York fashion week with that. In fact Virgil called and wants to know if you'll donate to his winter collection," she says and Irene chokes on the water she's drinking, "Besides, you were the one who wanted to be prepped for Hoseok."

"Yeah, but I was gonna shave!" You frown.

"Okay, Hairy Potter, good luck with that bush." She makes a face at you and you scowl at her. "Look, you'll be good for three to four weeks with a wax and you won't have stubble. Hoseok's probably gonna be blowing your back out regularly on schedule once you finally let him smash. Besides, every girl should try waxing once."

"Is that true, Irene?" You frown and she nods.

"I mean, I always thought it wasn't for me but if au natural isn't your cup of tea, waxing is better long term. It's different for everyone. But also, Jimin likes a landing strip so-"

"God. Ew." You cut her off and she rolls her eyes at you. "I get that we're friends but you realize you can't talk to me about your sex life because it's also my brothers sex life, right?"

"So then I probably shouldn't have told him Jung Hoseok's gagging to dick you down and we're here to make sure your vagina is prime real estate?" She hums.

"Don't even joke about that," you shudder, "I can't imagine what he would-HOLY FUCK!"

"See? That wasn't so bad was it?" Your friend coos and you send her a death glare through tears. Not the crying kind. Just the kind that spring to your eyes on instinct when someone's yanking your hair out by the root. "Don't be a wimp and spread your cheeks."

"My-why?" Your eyes widen in horror.

"To wax your asshole. If you're nervous, I'll do it-"

"Don't touch me," you seethe and she blinks at you, bored, "or I swear to God-JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!"

"Don't be such a drama queen. It's not that bad, right Irene?" She raises a brow and you both look over at your sister in law-who's currently engrossed in the pudding cup Jimin packed for her.

The fact that your brother packed his pregnant wife lunch for whenever she went out was still a novelty to you, but she had no complaints.

"It keeps my blood sugar up," she explains when you eye her pudding cup, "But also I stopped getting wax a while ago. I've been really sensitive ever since the pregnancy-it's weird."