𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾

"Aigoo, my little Y/N!"

All of the air was forced out of your lungs when Eomma hugged you as tight as she could. You were hardly through the front door before she attacked you, making you drop both of your bags in an attempt to keep your balance. Eomma hummed in delight when you returned her embrace.

"We missed you so much," she gave you a final squeeze and pulled you further inside.

"I saw you just four months ago," you laughed as you went to reach for your bag, but someone grabbed it for you. You smiled at Hoseok, who was waiting patiently behind you. He shifted the luggage he was already holding to carefully pull yours inside along with them and set them out of the way.

"I know, but it still feels like so long! I mean, six years without you living at home has been so hard," she pushed you onto the couch and ran to hug your friend. "And it's so nice to see you, Hoseok!"

Hoseok smiled wide. "Aw, I missed you, Auntie!" he exclaimed.

You sat back in your seat and admired the homey scene unfolding. Hoseok released Eomma when the sounds of laughing and struggling became too loud. You had brought Jimin and Yoongi along with you, and it seemed like your brothers had gotten their hands on them.

Jimin was trying hard to stand up as Jeongguk pushed him inside, arms linked around his shoulders and hanging onto him like a happy puppy. The elder's cute face was squished and a little pink from embarrassment while Jeongguk giggled. Yoongi was forced through the door behind them by an over-excited Seokjin. While Seokjin giggled, trapping the shorter, blond man in a hug that he obviously didn't want, Yoongi looking ready to slap his hyung.

"Eomma," Seokjin chimed. "We have two more!"

"Yoongi, Jimin," Eomma welcomed them graciously, opening her arms as wide as her small frame would allow. "It's been so long since you all came to visit. The boys and I have missed you so much."

"Well, it’s already been three years," Jimin smiled shyly. "The moment Y/N asked us to come, we knew we couldn't miss the opportunity to eat your cooking again, Auntie."

She lovingly patted his head. "Jimin-ah, you are too sweet! I wish your fiancé could have come along as well."

Jimin shrugged with a sad smile. "I know, me too. Jamie really wanted to come, but she just couldn't get off work. She sends her love, though."

Eomma gave him a quick hug before peeling Seokjin off of Yoongi. "All of you sit down and chat while I go and make us a snack." She hummed as she walked off to the kitchen.

Hoseok plopped down beside you on the couch, both of you giggling as his weight made your side of the couch bounce up. Yoongi collapsed onto the plush, two-seater armchair. Before Seokjin could claim the seat beside him, he yanked Jimin down instead. The younger man sent his hyung a sheepish look, to which Seokjin shrugged dismissively and walked over to join you and Hoseok instead.

Before he could make it, Jeongguk clawed his way to the couch and this time, Seokjin looked peeved. "Get up, I want to sit by Y/N," he murmured lowly.

"Not a chance," a smug grin crept onto Jeongguk's face. "I was here first."

"I was born first."

Jeongguk shrugged. "Too bad, so sad."

You and Hoseok both snickered as Seokjin's handsome face crumpled into a frown. He leaned down and wrapped his arms underneath Jeongguk's. His strength surprised all of you, even Jeongguk. when he lifted the muscular boy into the air, twisted around, plopped down on the couch and set Jeongguk on his lap.